Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Date arranged for the summer meet up!!

Hi girls, thank you all so much for completed JJs spreadsheet thingy! It certainly has helped!

The most popular day is Saturday 1st August so put that in your diaries!!! I know that Fairy20 won't be able to make that but you'll be up to better things on your honeymoon!! Have a fantastic time and maybe we could do another sometime which you could come along to??

Also, Gypsy, not sure you'll be able to make it?? You said you might be able to do some other days but that you're not local. Where are you?

Can't wait to meet you all and I'll have a think about where we could meet. If anyone has any suggestions, please do feel free to mention them.

xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Thanks for the tip MrsAmanda! I do love a good afternoon tea too!

See you in August!
    xx
  • Options
    Hey honey - thanks for sorting this out. I'm in East Mids, but do often come down to London.

Will let you know when I know - funds are ridculously low, so that'll be the main factor, though it would be lovely to meet some fellow LTTTC'ers! Can you keep me posted on things and I let you know nearer the time? x x
  • Options
    Cool looking forward to it when you have a time please let me know as not sure if i will come up on the friday as coming from somerset xx Fingers crossed i will have my BFP by then and be about 7 weeks x
  • Options
    Yay - it's in the diary!