Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in January 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

who's due when??

hi ladies, it seams we have waited ages for our due in forum and I just as its here its all gone really quiet!! 

im due jan 1st...!!  when's everybody else due?

im all booked in, we paid for a private reassurance scan at 8+3, and have our 12 week scan next week!!

this is my fifth baby, I have 2 boys and 2 girls (7,6,4,2) and have had 3 previous mc and a molar along the way... hoping for a home birth as I had my youngest boy at home and it really was spectacular!! so relaxed, and the children came in straight away after for cuddles all together (getting emotional haha!!) 

anybody else with a larger family or planning a home birth? 

looking forward to chatting x x

Replies

• Options

January 15th xx

• Options

Hey there all I'm due on the 3rd of jan had a scan on the 21st of may got my 12 week on the 24th of June  can't wait to see bean again.

anyone els bought a Doppler it has been a massive help to put my mind at ease.

hello 100100 this is my 1st baby but have always wanted a home water birth as out hospital does not have A birthing pool but as its my 1st they don't like you to have a home birth. I'm just stuck as I don't like our hospital.

• Options

hi rachie, I live in bradford but they did a fabulous home birth workshop which was brilliant In informing and I got lots of fab advice from other home birth mummies! from my experience the midwifes were so busy it could be hours between there checks, at home it's 1 to 1 and 2 to 1 night times and close to birth, if its something you are intrested in I'd explore it a little more!! xx

• Options

I'm due Jan 25th. This is my second pregnancy (have a three year old daughter). Had 12 week scan a couple of weeks ago and got to hear heartbeat at midwife appointment on Tues - nice and reassuring! I would love a water birth Rachie101 - our hospital has a birthing pool so just hoping no one else is using it when I go into labour!