Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in July 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone believe in the nub theory

Hi ladies have any of you tried the nub theory maybe we could all post out 12 week scan pictures and see if we can guess?? X

Replies

• Options

You know my views on this subject lol! Was devastated for a few days when found out we were having another girl as was so sure we had a boy in the making but I soon got over it! i LOVE guessing nub shots tho  and have seen loads that have come out correct according to the theory x

• Options

I can't remember the theory, but my 12 week scan photo doesn't really show much at all.  The 3D photo has a little nobbin right where I'd expect boy bits to me, but I think it's probably just an anomaly, too early for an actual little willy to be there! image  I'm convinced this is a girl, but as I'm wrong pretty much 99.9% of the time, it's probably  another boy, ha! image

• Options

Could b a girl Hun they all look the same at first. On my 17 week sexing scan there's a lil bump but they were sure this ones a girl. I'll b so shocked if she comes out with a penis lol x

• Options

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152273913735984&set=gm.250895605078583&type=1&theater

hi ladies any more scans yet ?

any more pics ?

this is my pic from Monday 11 weeks 3 days.... boy or girl ??

• Options

Can't see the pic hun x

• Options

will try again....

• Options

I'm thinking pink for u x

• Options

a couple of people that ive showed it to think pink too but they not been goin by the nub theory apart from Kerry and you.

really hope ur all right would love another little girl as I already have 4 boys and just the 1 girl. xx

• Options

hi ladies just joined but im interested in the nub theory I have 3 boys and one girl so another girl would be fab. can anyone tell me what im having lol

• Options

I can't see the nub on that pic, but the flat from to the skull would say girl lol x

We have 4 boys, anyone think this is a girl? I'll know in a week so it's quite fun to guessimage

• Options

Julie and mrsboysmum I'm saying pink for u both x

• Options

lol wow that would be great, but wont get to excited just yet lol. thanks ladies

• Options

can anyone tell me how I can zoom in and make my scan pic bigger please

• Options

can anyone see the nub is it girl or boy nub lol