Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in June 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Morning sickness

Hi ladies,

using the free wifi whilst on my honeymoon in greece. Just would like some advice please. Wednesday last week i started some horrendous morning sickness i had to go to the doc and get some pills as i couldnt even stand up it was awful, tablets have worked fine, but the last two days on my honeymoon ive had no sickness at all, now obviously im not moaning as the brake is welcome but wandered if this was a bad sign? Also getting some rather strange feelings in my uterus area, not paticularly painful more like sharp jabbing pains. This is the first time ive been pregnant so probably just being paranoid as have no idea what to expect just dont really feel very pregnant.

hope all you ladies are ok, xxxx

Replies

• Options

G/C but try not too worry too much.  Morning sickness is different for everyone, some won't experience any sickness at all, others will only have it certain times of day & others will have it 24/7.  Not feeling sick doesn't mean the pregnancy has gone wrong.

Aches & pains akin to PMT are perfectly normal too as your muscles & ligaments start moving & stretching to allow for your uterus to move & grow with baby.  If the pain gets unbearable (you're doubling over holding belly) or you start bleeding then consult your Dr/MW.  Best wishes

• Options

i have to say my morning sickness comes and goes and sometimes arrives full power in the evening.

xxxxxxxxxx

• Options

Yeah I've woke up with it at 2am before x

• Options

with my other 3 it was only in the morning at this stage. although it was diffrent each time this time around it started in the morning then changed to evening with sometimes it being during the night!!! sure its another girl as they are awkward!!!!!

• Options
    Libby. Congratulations in your wedding!

Morning sickness does come and go for most people so don't worry. Enjoy the feeling better whilst on honeymoon image

This will be your last proper grown up holiday together so make the most of it.

It's normal to worry a bit but things will change and go up and down as your hormones adjust.

Trust your body xx