Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in June 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Had my scan today!

Hi ladies!

So today I had my follow up scan (my first only showed sac and yolk sac and looked around 5 weeks)... I had prepared myself for the worst news so completely didn't believe the sonographer when she said everything looked great! So I'm measuring 7 weeks 4 days (baby is 13mm) and it looked like a little jelly bean lol! Strong heartbeat so all is well and now we wait for the 12week scan, thankfully she gave us a little pic- keep staring at it lol... 

Morning sickness (at night) has kicked in now :/ god its horrendous! Not sure how I'll be able to carry on working- they're being so unsupportive. Ah well. Nothing can ruin today now! Not even sick lol

Hope everyone has had a good day x

Replies

• Options

Congrats xx

• Options

Lovely news! You must be so relieved. Such an amazing feeling seeing that little bean on the screen. Magical!

x

• Options

Fantastic! Glad it went well x

• Options
    Good stuff! I had my scan on Wednesday (I'd been spotting) and my little bean measured exactly the same as yours 13mm. Its such a lovely feeing makes it seem more real xxx
  • Options

Aww image its so much more real now! I can let myself get excited now haha. Glad your scan was good too!! image x

• Options
    Hi

That's lovely. Glad it was good news and all perfect.

I am in a similar boat but a few days behind. I had an early scan and was dated around 5.5 weeks and like you we just saw a sac and yolk. My second one is this Thursday.

Praying for the same outcome.

Keep on looking at that picture. image