Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in June 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Our babies will come this year :)

Happy New year to you all!

Exciting to think this time next year we will have our little ones. image

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New year.  We were all very poorly but on the mend now.  Definitely looking forward to 2014.

Replies

• Options

Hey Tulip,

I hope you start feeling better soon. If my tests are not lying to me then I might be joining the pregnancy camp soon image Got a couple of faint,very faint ones this morning ...

xxx

• Options

Good luck judy! Can't believe my princess will b here in 5 weeks! X

• Options

Thank you LH and good luck to you too honeyimage xx

• Options
    Happy new year ladies. Sorry your clan were poorly tulip.

New year and the joys to look forward to.

I've been feeling the baby moving the last couple of days which is very exciting.

So happy for you Judy. Fx you will be joining the camp.

• Options

I know was saying the same to dh just the other day , exciting times image hope you are feeling better tulip , miserable feeling poorly over Christmas , think this is the first time in about 5 years we have all been well , think I felt a little movement the last couple of days too Gingerpoodle , , willing it to happen again but know I have to be patient , looking forward to 2014 x x x x

• Options
    Hi

Oh great news Judy. image

Ginger and evenmum that's lovely you've felt baby. I had two flutters te past few days but waiting for a few more for it to feel real. I'm about 99% sure but it's quite early.

We are mostly better. Baby boy is finished with antibiotics and my husband and I have the tail end of he killer cold. I can't believe how ill I've been with just a cold. They usually don't bother me too much but this has lasted nearly two weeks and been so snotty. I guess it's the pregnancy causing extra mucous and making it last a little longer.

Here's to a healthier 2014. Xx