Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in June 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

names

me and my partner have chosen our baby names already, we dnt knw what we r  having until next week.. and im due 9-6-14... ftm  image

for a girl we have:

Alexus Louise Cox

for a boy we have:

Ares James Cox

what do you guys think of our names we have chosen..??

we dnt hav any idea what we r havin not a clue... we dont mind aslong as its healthy..

im sooo excited!!!

Replies

• Options

Very nice, please keep us posted! X

• Options
    They are lovely! I'm finding it really hard this time around to choose names! Exciting to be finding out next week!

xDx
  • Options
    Lovely!

We're having another boy and so far love the name Sebastian.. just trying to find a middle name to go with it that we like lol image
  • Options
    Baby names are soo exciting, we wont be finding out on friday if were having blue or pink buy decided if its a girl Mia Anne and if its a boy Zachariah Benjamin.

Xx
  • Options

I really like the name Rose for a girl, but I am not sure if it is too old fashioned and for a boy I like Adriel but I am not sure if that is too unusual.

• Options

For a girl I also like Cassandra, Alyssa or Aliza and for a boy I also like Dillan (my husband says it looks like I cant spell and it should be Dylan but i prefer the other) and Henry .

• Options

Ooh I am liking the names.  I am a bit of a fan of more unusual names although I bottled it a bit with my son.image

I haven't seen Alexus spelt that way before...just Alexis.  Can I ask how to pronounce Ares?  It is beautiful written down.  Bet its nice to hear. image

We are doing so badly with names.  Our Son has 2 middle names so we may have used all the boy ones up, although they are family names.image

For a girl we have always liked Ivy.  But that is the extent of the name progress.  Is anyone else finding it harder second time round?  I can't decide if its having less time to think or that we've used some names etc...?

We also know so many more babies so lots of names have been 'taken' too.  It would be a bit confusing for our son if we chose the same as anyone we know.  Even if its someone we don't see often.

Keep the suggestions coming.....image

• Options
    Thanks ladies. Well we found out we having a baby boy, image and his name will be Ares James Cox. Xxx u prounounce it jus like the star sign aries. Xx
  • Options

Awww congrats hun x

• Options
    That's lovely.

We are still struggling.image