Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due May 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Yaaay we finally got our forum!

Hi girls image its good to have our own forum now, I was wondering how long it would be. Im 9+1 today and just got my scan date through the post for October 21st, we're so excited image I've also had all bloods done and my booking appt's out of the way so... I'll just twiddle my thumbs for the next 3 weeks then :} How's everyone feeling? Im still struggling with this tiredness, running around after a 2 year old, going to work AND being pregnant is draining the life out of me. And Ive been having these palpitations, I've had them for as long as I can remember but only once in a blue moon, but this past week its been happening 2 or 3 times a day! From what I've read though its normal in pregnancy :S How's everyone else? image xxx

Replies

• Options

i have to admit im relieved that ive lost a few of my work hours recently although ive three dd's at home so maybe work would be easier lol!!

• Options
    Yay image ive got a long wait for anything to my scans on the 22nd Oct an I dont see the mw's til then. I've not had any bloods done, not really had anything to be honest image its driving me mad though because I dont know how far along I am at all its completely impossible to tell so I cant do any count downs or anything til my scan it sucks!

Still suffering morning sickness but tryin to get through it an ive gone off food completely which is annoyin! I think ive lost a bit of weight with this pregnancy but i suppose its better than my last pregnancy were i ended up near 18 stone! I'm now 12 stone but might be less with all this throwing up an going off food lol xx an im tired too.

I just want to get my scan over an done with just so i know everything is ok with my nubbin :/ xx
  • Options
    Hi girls image sorry its taken a while to reply, I've got such an awful cold image all bunged up to my eyeballs, coughing up a lung every 30 seconds and my head feels like it may explode. Not nice image just wanted to let you know that I got my blood results back yesterday and it turns out im quite severely anaemic image explains why im so exhausted all the time, and also explains the heart palpitations. Im on a hefty 630mg of iron a day now, hopefully it'll make me feel better soon - even if it means I cant do a poo lol! Hope you're ok.

Laura - not long till our scans now, you're the day after me image eeek exciting! I think I'll end up being about a week behind my original date as I cant decide from my chart whether I ovulated on cd15 or cd23. We'll see what happens image xx
  • Options

Hi All

How are you all doing?  My EDD is 14th May at the moment, guess it will be confirmed when I get my scan date.  had my bloods taken and not heard back from drs so am guessing all ok there.  Got my booking in appointment with the MW tomorrow.

This is my second and I don't remember it being this hard the first time around.  I am so so tired and as for whoever came up with the term 'morning sickness' should be shot, more like all day bloody sickness!

Lindsay

x