Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due May 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

just a thought, bump pics

Just a thought but wen we all start gettin our bumps should we post pics weekly/monthly? Compare bumps lol x I did this wen I was pregnant with my son on here an it was fun x

Replies

• Options

?? lol x

• Options
    I'm up for that, except last time I didn't start showing until 7 months! Sure it won't be the same again though as the old stomach muscles aren't what they were! image x
  • Options

I thought that wud b the case 2nd time round but my bump is tiny compared to how I was with my first x

• Options

I feel huge and i'm only 26 weeks! X

• Options

mmmm i like although at the moment i look about 5 months gone already but thats down to my toast and butter obcession image half my jeans are now to tight

when shall we start??

• Options
    I'm up for that, but won't have a bump for ages because I'm fat so I've plenty of space to hide it lol!
  • Options

lol mrsp nothing like being to the point!!

• Options

I'm already moving from size 14 to size 16 jeans and I'm only 8 weeks!!!! I actually look pregnant whereas I was still in my normal jeans at 12 weeks with DD1.

• Options
    I had someone (who knew) say to me some "I can really see your tummy today". I am only 7 and a half weeks! Bump pics might be needed soon!!
  • Options

i have to say some of my jeans have been put to one side as in the evening im very rounded!! 

• Options

Great idea - I'm just under 7 weeks so nothing but bloat at the moment.  Think last time I started to show at about 18 weeks but expecting it to earlier this time around xx

• Options
    Well, no point hiding it Puddy!image
  • Options
    Hellooo image first bump pic's on me then? Im huge this time round! Started showing properly around 10 weeks, im hoping the growth will level out a bit or I'll be the size of a house by 3rd trimester! Here we go;

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab306/amybuxton26/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20131024_204722_zps136fca37.jpg

• Options

amy soo cute the bump pic heres mine 13 weeks

• Options

Lovely bumps ladies  ... Nothing to see here yet unfortunately x

• Options

mines not bump just wobble lol

• Options

29 weeks + 4

• Options

Aww lovely bumps!

Nothing to show here yet either I'm afraid...only ten weeks with my first so hopefully soon...! A colleague at work is a week ahead of me and is in maternity jeans already! Though she has just found out its twins! image 

• Options
    Stuck on mobile as laptop is out of action so can't post my bump pic image Much easier on FB!!! I'm a bit useless when it comes to working out forums
  • Options
    Lovely bumps!

Having thought I'd get away with it for ages yet my belly has grown and my jeans don't fit!