Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due May 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

who's going to find out if its pink or blue?

Hi ladies how are you all was just wondering who is going to try and find out

Replies

• Options

Me! Got a private scan booked for the 23rd as a little Christmas treat to ourselves so we can tell our families on Christmas image

What about you Puddy?

x

• Options

got my gender scan today and yeah still uncertain if anyone is up for guesses i posted pics here is page

http://www.babyexpert.com/forum/pregnancy/gender-can-uncertain-can-anyone-help-guess-with-me/193218.html

• Options

if the hospital can tell us we are going to find out but if not we will wait. but we really would like to know it would be nice for my dds to know

• Options

We are staying yellow. Last time hubby wanted to find out but I said no... this time I was more OK with finding out but he said no. He liked being the one to see when she was born and ringing everyone and telling them all the news at once lol!

Jay I had a look at your scan but I'm so rubbish at this sort of thing so no point me guessing!

• Options
    From the amnio I now know I'm expecting a blue bump! I wanted to stag team yellow but hubby wanted to know and it was too much temptation image plus it'll be great to know for some shopping in the jan sales! x
  • Options

ahhh only a few weeks and hopefully we will know. its funny because we have three girls everyone askes are we trying for a boy!!! sometimes i just laugh and say no other times i get a bit upset we just want a healthy baby 

xx glad your test gave good results xx

• Options

Aw Teapot glad you got another bit of good news from your test! Can't wait to find out!x