Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due May 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hows everyone doing??

as it says how are you all doing??

im worn out. happy to be past the 24 week point.

starting to get organised,moved all the bedrooms around to make room,starting to wash bits and pieces and only need a few bits to be ready for baby.

next step is to try and sort out my mat pay its so confusing.

then il start thinking about my hospital bag lol 

Replies

• Options

Good thanks, am finding myself getting a bit more tired now and started feeling nausious again, think I'm eating too much, need to cut down on portion size but eat more often I think.

All clothes are down from the loft, just need to go through what I want to keep and then wash it all and get the car seat etc down as well, give the moses basket a steam clean. 

Started thinking about my hospital bag and packing a bag for Isla as well in case she has to sleep out at grandma's at short notice.

• Options

theres so much to organise!! i still have a few bits to buy as i got rid of everything after my youngest!!!!

we had to re organise all the bedrooms but now its done it looks nice so thats something.

sorry to hear you been sick again that sucks i have the odd day of it.

im also worn out and have taken to having a lie down during the day if i can also im in bed by 8 most nights.

• Options
    Hi girls,

Now 27+4.... Nearly third trimester!! Time is going really quickly now.

I've been really tired but half term so hoping for a bit of a rest. Need to get a bit of a wriggle on though only got the car seat and a few other little bits. Ordering the pram next week. Need to get onto the nursery. You girls are sooo organised!

Imcarre can't believe the sickness is back. Mine didn't go until 20 weeks. Can't cope with the thought it might come back. Hope you are feeling ok now!!xx
  • Options

I'm good thanks juliewoo. My sickness didn't go until 18 weeks so not had much of a break! At least it's not all day every day, in fact it's not even every day but still, bad enough as it just comes out of nowhere without warning!

12 weeks to go now, Oh my god, getting scared now!

• Options

its going so quickly isnt it?? my 7 year old started to arrive at 35 weeks but my labour stopped!!! and i didnt have her until 39 weeks but all i keep thinking is if this one comes then its only 10 weeks away and ive still got so much to sort even though im more organised than ever before!!!

• Options
    I'm good, suffering badly with heartburn - makes me physically sick sometimes. But it's not every day so can't complain image

Washed most of the baby clothes, want to pick up a few new things. Still need to get car seat and pram cleaned & ready and buy a single bed for DD so we can get the cotbed back as a cot early enough for it to not be a big deal to do with baby coming!