Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due May 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone else just wanting the due date to hurry?

Beause i do! Lol Im starting to get a bit not fed up of being pregnant because i love the feeling but more and more excited so its starting to make me impatient! Lol This Friday i have 6 weeks left IF she doesnt arrive before or after due date. Pregnancy so far has gone soo fast for me but now at the stage im at im feeling like its gone go so so slow....

Replies

• Options

4 and a half weeks for me!  Been so busy running around after my 2 year old not really had much time to think about it but Oh My God not long to go now!!  Starting to get uncomfortable so yes, I'm well and truly ready now for my pink bundle of joy to make an appearance.

• Options

Yes! I feel as though the pregnancy went really fast until I realised baby is just around the corner - and now it is taking forever & I'm so impatient!

• Options

me too this is the first time ive really enjoyed being pg but now im getting to the stage were all i want is to hold my little girl and cover her in kisses. 

• Options

Mixed feelings for me...

4 and a half weeks until due date (although convinced I'll be late)! Some days I'm uncomfortable and can't wait until I meet my little one on others I don't feel ready at all!

I guess bubs will come when it's ready!xx