Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Merry Christmas Lovely Ladies

Just wanted to say how much I have loved spending such an eventful and emotional year with every single one of you. I hope all your Christmas wishes come true.

Lots and lots of April love,

K & M

Replies

• Options
    Merry Christmas to you too!

It has been an roller coaster year of emotions and it has been such a comfort and relief having everyone on BIA to talk too.

I'm still can't believe that this year for christmas I am a Mummy! I spent so many years saying this may be the last christmas that it was just DH and I and it took so long to happen but I finally have my little family for christmas (getting a bit emotional here *cry*)

Anyway, hope everyone has a fantastic time over Christmas and the New Year!

After Christmas, it'll be the countdown to our April Babies 1st Birthdays- eeekkkkkk!

Love Kim & Holly-Kate x
  • Options
    Hello ladies - this time last year we all had bumps - wondered what next Christmas would be like. Now it's here - the time has flown by so quickly! Our babies are 8-9 months they will love the wrapping paper and presents. Special thoughts to love ones who arent here with us at this special time. Merry Christmas all the best for 2011 love and best wishes Kath and Grace x
  • Options
    SMerry christmas ladies and babies image

For those of you who are mommies for the 1st time at christmas I hope you've found that the christmas magic has returned.

This time last year I was counting down the weeks til I finished work, this time its counting them til I go back image

Anyway that said, you're a wonderful group of ladies and I'm glad I can class you all as friends.

K x
  • Options
    Aaah. Have a wonderful 1st Christmas with all your babbas, I'm sure we are far more excited than they are!

Love Liz & Daisy xx
  • Options
    Have a fantastic Christmas everyone! I can't believe Grace wasn't with us this time last year as it feels as though she's been part of our lives for so long but I can't wait for this very special Christmas with our Gracie-bobs and for the first truly magical Christmas with three and a half year old Jessica who finally gets what it's all about!!

Enjoy every moment ladies!

Xxxx fiona and grace
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone!!!! Can't believe this time last year we were all just mummies 2b (maybe not for the 1st time). So much has happened over the past year & I've been so lucky that I have been able to share it with all of you lovely ladies! Thank you to each & everyone of you you have all been wonderful. It was so lovely to meet some of you during the summer & hope we are able todo it again sometime.

Lots of hugs & kisses & love to all your familes.

Jayne & Rhea xxx
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all you lovely ladies. Thank you all for all your support through the many ups and few downs of being a first time Mum. I hope you and your families all have a very special Christmas and wishing you all the best for 2011.

Leeann & Blake

xx
  • Options
    A little late but Merry Christmas everybody.

I hope you all had a fabulous time.

Same as Sikychops this time last year I was counting down the weeks before I finished work and now I go back in 6 days :cry:
  • Options
    Merry Christmas girls!! Sorry it's a bit late, hope you are all having a wonderful time over the holidays!! I can't help wondering what next year will bring...!

Love,

Ruth & Benjamin xxxx