Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

So anyway...

...I'm pregnant!

Excited but crapping myself in equal measures! Got my BFP this morning image

PS Goes without saying I guess but please don't mention it on FB x

Replies

• Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • Options
    Wow huge congratulations
  • Options
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Brilliant news, massive massive congratulations!!!!!

My FB lips are sealed image

What is your EDD??? Will it be an 18 mnth age gap? My maths is poo but I reckon that sounds about right!

So it all starts again, 12 week scans, pink or blue.....eeeeek, how exciting! Almost makes me want to jump on A when he gets home (almost, another few months maybe!)..

Thrilled for you K, that's brilliant news!!!

xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Ah thanks girls. EDD is 15th Sept. There will be 17 months between them I think. Yep, all starts again although already I feel much more nervous this time around! I reckon I was blessed with naivety with M! x
  • Options
    Congratulations, that's great news! I'm getting v jealous of all these BFPs, we're hanging on until the summer until we go for it again.
  • Options
    Congratulations! I'm so so happy for you! And very very jealous at the same time!

After all the waiting you did to get M and now you have another little bundle of joy on the way. You must be so thrilled!

I hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months and M gives you an extra easy time over the next few weeks whilst you get through the first trimester!

Kim xx
  • Options
    Awwwwww huge huge congrats to you all. (I'm very jealous) Oh it's all so exciting!!

xxxx
  • Options
    I am so unbelievably happy for you but so very jealous, lol. What lovely news to start the new year with. Thats it now, I've got to try my hardest to get my BFP this month, we could be bump buddies again image
  • Options
    I am so unbelievably happy for you but so very jealous, lol. What lovely news to start the new year with. Thats it now, I've got to try my hardest to get my BFP this month, we could be bump buddies again image
  • Options
    Whoop whoop whoop!!!!!

Awesome news Hun - just awesome!

Hope number 2 treats you well from within and number 1 gives you a break for the tough bits!

Hxx

PS. JEALOUS!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, I can't believe I have only just seen this!!!! imageimageimageimage

I am so so happy for you, how very exciting.

Lots of Love

H xxxxx
  • Options
    Awwww, thanks H x
  • Options
    Kayeceeeeeeeeee

I am so so pleased for you. CONGRATULATIONS Mrs.

Really am lost for words I am over the moon image
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! how exciting! image xxx
  • Options
    Aaaah GC but wanted to say huge congratulations - I'm super jealous but very happy for you xx
  • Options
    Oh wow hun!! A massive congratulations!!! I was more scared this time round but very excited too x
  • Options
    Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!! I'm so thrilled for you! Fantastic that it's happened so much more quickly than last time. How exciting. I'm also tot ally jealous as DH keeps blowing hot and cold about a potential number 3 for us but I'm really brooch!!!

Hope you're feeling ok so far! Just think by next Christmas you'll be a mummy of two!!

Whoop whoop whoop!

Xxx
  • Options
    Wow! Congrats! Sooo pleased for you. That will be a nice age gap. And some of you will be bump buddies! I'd love another but not just yet! Take care x
  • Options
    Good god that took me by surprise, I've been intermittent on here for a while and hadn't realised you were trying Fantastic news!! Blimmin brilliant.

Very very excited to hear all the excitement associated with BFPs and pregnancy on here with our lovely April bump buddies. I too am constantly broody, but not enough to contemplate number 3 at the moment. So I'll live through all the excitment this way instead. Yay!

Congrats and enjoy it!

MM xxx