Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Grrrrr

I had a call from my health visitor today to say they seem to have lost the results of Daisy's heel prick tests (I thought they had taken a long time to come through). They are trying to track them down, but if they can't they want to repeat them. I know they need to be done but it's frustrating that they have to hurt my baby again :cry:

The health visitor forgot my 6 and 10 week visits too (I didn't realise I was supposed to get a HV visit at 6 weeks, apparently it is in addition) and scheduled the 10 week check late when they realised their mistake.

Doesn't inspire a great deal of confidence.

Replies

• Options
    What a balls up. Feel so sorry for you. Don't know what else to say. Have you thought of writing to complain?
  • Options
    Omg that's terrible!!! You assume no news is good news with the heel prick too so wouldn't think to chase. Poor daisy hope its not too bad to have done again.

Xxx
  • Options
    What a mess - that's just sheer bloody incompetence! Do you know I only saw my HV once (think it was 6 weeks). Not a peep since! Luckily my mum is a qualified midife and HV so I have her on tap but that's not really the point!