Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO KayeCee

Hey Hun
Just a quickie to say - thinking of you today and hope it all goes well for you.
I've got an appointment with my GP tomorrow afternoon to talk cysts (nice) and discuss options for mine.
let me know how you got on once you're up and 'running' again
xx

Replies

• Options
    Hey you! Thanks so much for your message - that's really sweet. I'm home (went in at 7.35 and was operated on at 9). They had to cut a hole to get it out as it was too solid to get out through the laproscopy tube. I feel a bit of a wreck to be honest but they only sent me home on paracetamol and ibuprofen so that gives you some idea of the pain. Nice little dissolvable stitches so no probs there. General anaesthetic aside, I actually had quite a nice day! Lots of watching TV and dozing! My mum's over tomorrow to help look after Matilda and then DH is home at the weekend so am hoping I'll be back to normal by Mon. Let me know what your dishy doc advises! xxxx
  • Options
    blimey - they didn't hang about!
    Glad it all went well and you had a nice day LOL - hope the rest of the recovery is as smooth and I'll keep you posted on what the outcome of my appointment is (prob next week - I have a mad weekend planned!)
    xx