Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just thinking

I'm just thinking this time last year rhea was being conceived & just under a year a year ago we were all starting to get our bfp's!! What a difference a year makes!!

Jayne xx

Replies

• Options
    I know! For us it's the 25th July when we conceived (I remember it well - we were on a hols and it was a sad day because DH's grandad died). And now here we are a little family a year later! Can't remember life without her now (well, technically I can - especially the sleep - but you know what I mean!)! x
  • Options
    I remember testing and getting 2 bfns and being relieved as DH was being made redundant. Only to test again a few weeks later to get a bfp. Had a bit of an Oh sh*t! moment, but wouldn't change it for the world now.
  • Options
    I got my bfp on 26th July! I remember when we conceived well cause it was the11th night, big night here for prodestants as everywhere has big massive bonfires lit at midnight to celebrate king william's victory over Ireland, I think that's it anyway lol so rhea got called Billy when she was a bump
  • Options
    I cannot belive how fast the past year has gone!

H x
  • Options
    Lucas is an anniversary baby, conceived a year to the day on Saturday 5 years after we got married! Ironically, on Saturday we will have our first night alone together since he was born as my Mum's coming to look after LJ and we're staying in a hotel! Bliss on one hand, agony on the other! I got my BFP on 11th August, took 2 tests and drove out and bought 2 more as couldn't believe it!

Such a fast year...wish I had cherished it more.

H and LJxxx
  • Options
    It's amazing isn't it?! I was just thinking how weird it is that Grace is nearly 3 months old already and how quickly that has gone compare to the last 3 months of my pregnancy!!!

I had a dream I was giving birth about 3 days after our last BD of the cycle and DH also had a dream that I was pg on the same night. We'd been trying for 7 months but somehow just knew we were going to get a BFP that month! Spooky!!!
  • Options
    I can't believe it's been a year either. Daisy was an anniversary baby too - conceived the day after our 10th wedding anniversary in Valencia!
  • Options
    I can't believe it's been a year either. Daisy was an anniversary baby too - conceived the day after our 10th wedding anniversary in Valencia!

Totally o/t but gosh Liz, knowing what you look like (from FB) you don't look old enough to have been married that long!! I hope I look that well after 10 years of marriage!

H x

[Modified by: *HayleyR* on July 13, 2010 08:31 AM]

• Options
    :lol: Thanks Hayley! I was 22 when I got married, it'll be 11 years on the 30th July.