Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

introductions

Hi ladies,
I know that many of us know each other already, but thought it might be nice to introduce ourselves again in BIA.
So here goes.
I'm Karen, I'm 30, married, I have a 9yr old dd Abbi, a 7yr old ds Damien, a 2yr old ds Dominic and gave birth to my 4th child, Kayleigh-Mae on 24th March weighing 7lbs 5ozs (due 1st April)
I can't believe my baby is 3 weeks old today image
Karen + Kayleigh x

[Modified by: sikychops on 16 April 2010 11:10:30 ]

[Modified by: sikychops on 20 April 2010 19:35:47 ]

Replies

• Options
    Great idea Karen!!

I'm Jayne, I'm 25, married. I gave birth to my 1st child on 26th march (due the 2nd). We called her Rhea Edith & she weighed 6lb 6oz.

Jayne & Rhea xx
  • Options
    Heya.
    I'm Claire, 30. getting divorced, living with my partner gave birth by c-section to my 3rd on the 30th march (due 6th april)
    Lara weighing 6lbs 9ozs.

claire and Lara
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=4516471&id=709705670

[Modified by: clairol2 on April 15, 2010 09:45 PM]

• Options
    Good idea

I am Liz, 25, married and had our first baby on 4th April
    He is called Finley Jack and weighed 7lb 13.

• Options
    Good plan! Can't believe this forum finally exists!!

I'm Ruth, 29, live in Manchester. I'm engaged to Alex, but family issues mean that it'll probably be a loooong engagement! I'm thinking of just changing my name and pretending that we had a wedding!

Benjamin Alexander was born by water birth 3 days early on the 5th April and weighed 7lbs 6.5ozs.

xxx
  • Options
    Hello girlies image

I am with my partner ross we have been together for nearly 3 years now i gave birth to my darling of a daughter on 11.04.2010 at 3.26pm was a bad labour but she was deliverd safe and sound,i had a ventouse delivery x
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm fiona and I'm 33 and married with a 3 year old daughter called Jessica. My 2nd dd Grace Nancy was born yesterday (16th april) by successful vbac weighing 8lbs 10.5oz. Xxxx

[Modified by: Feebs76 on April 20, 2010 03:20 PM]

• Options
    Nice to see us all migrating to a 'Born In'!

I'm Beth, I'm 29 and married to James. We have a 3.5 year old daughter called Freya, and our son Ethan was born on 13th April by elective caesarean section weighing 10lb 12oz.
  • Options
    Graduation day!

I'm Ruth. I'm 30 and married with a 2 year old daughter called Gwenan. My 2nd baby, Rhodri Gwyn was born on Saturday morning at 5.49am, a rather substantial 9lbs 10 oz.

Looking forward to all the baby chat.
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi

I am Cat, 40, married and live in Leeds.

Our first DD was born 29th March ( due 3rd April), and we have called her Etienne Dior Rose.

xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I am Kirsty, 31 and have been married for 2 nearly 2 years.

Matilda was born 8 days late on Tues 20th April. Looking forward to sharing this new chapter with you all!

K x
  • Options
    I'm Harriet, married to Ian for nearly 6 years living in Gateshead. I gave birth naturally to our first, Lucas Joseph on 22nd April weighing a hefty 10lbs 2.5oz! I can't really believe he's mine to keep forever!

H and LJxx

• Options
    I'm Liz, I'm 33 and I've been married to Paul for nearly 11 years. Daisy Ana was born on 24th April weighing 7lbs and is our first baby.

Looking forward to hearing more about how you're all getting on!

Liz & Daisy (3 days) x
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Leeann ans I've been married to Chris for nearly 3 years. We have just had our first child. Our son Blake Charles James was born on 9th April by emergency C-section weighing 7lb 13oz.

• Options
    Hi

I'm Kim and I am 24 years old and have been married for nearly 1 year. I gave birth to Holly-Kate (our first baby) on 18th April 2010 (11 days overdue).

xx
  • Options
    Only just seen this!

Hi

I'm Hayley, I'm 26 and live in Manchester. I've been married to Michael for nearly 2 years. I had my little boy Oliver Thomas by emergency section on 20th April.

xx
  • Options
    Hi Ladies
    I am Bryony and I'm 37. I have been chatting in Due in May, but my baby boy Samuel Francois was born at 38 weeks on the 16th April. He was breech so I had to have a c section. He was a healthy 8lbs 9oz.
    I live in Cape Town, South Africa and have been married for just over a year. This is my first baby (and probably only baby as my HB has v low sperm count so this baby was pretty much a miracle).

Looking forward to getting to know you all better.
  • Options
    Hi Bryony. Congrats on the birth of Samuel & hope u are all well. Big warm welcome to Born in April. We're all a lovely bunch of ladies here & have a great wee support circle! My daughter Rhea was born on 26th March, although I was due on 2nd April, but just couldn't leave this lovely bunch.

Looking forward to getting to know you better!!

Jayne & Rhea xx
  • Options
    Welcome Amanda, and congratulations on your LO!
  • Options
    Hi, i'm cath, i'm 24 been with my husband chris 8 years this year only got married last june to luckily get pregnant july and can't believe our son is here already born 14th April 2 days early weighing 7lb 14oz the day my living room carpet was due to be fitted but he obviously couldn't wait to see us! still managed to get carpet fitted before bringing him home thankfully, as had 3rd degree tear so had to stop in overnight.
  • Options
    Welcome Cath - it's nice that we're picking up new members now we are a 'Born In' forum!