Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bebe Au Lait nursing cover

Has anyone come across these already?? If not and your BFing I can highly recommend them. It's basically a large bib/apron for you that you wear whilst feeding in public to hide bubs under but it has some wiring around the neck so you can see what you're doing under the cloth and keep an eye on bubs whilst you're feeding unlike with a muslin. I don't know about the rest of you but I hate trying to get Grace latched on in public as she can really faff sometimes and I end up with my nipple flashing to the world. I only got this cover last week but it's brilliant!!! So glad I've got it before my hols as I'm not sure how accepted it is to BF in public in Tenerife/Spain but I'm not worried now - esp as this will also keep the sun off Grace whilst she's feeding.

I got mine on Amazon but this is a link to the company who makes them http://shop.bebeaulait.com/Shop_3/originals/hot_dots_2 and I think you can get them in John Lewis and bigger Mothercares.

xxx