Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Eee so excited but must be mad

Pointless post but I am so excited I have to share.

Hubby and I have been thinking about TTC number 2, originally we said we would start trying in April when Finley is one but now we have decided that we are going to start trying again in December. Well providing that AF has decided to start making herself known again.

I am soooo happy to be breaking out the folic acid again.

The only thing that may change things is if I get the Water Babies job (should hear either way this week)

So is anybody going to be joining me over in TTC anytime soon?

Replies

• Options
    That's fab news... I bet you're torn about the job now!!!

Good luck with both!

Unfortunately OH wants to wait for a couple of years even though it took us 5 years to conceive (albeit slightly by accident in the end!) so I'm on Implanon. Boo. However, still no AF for me either, and I might go out and buy a test today as paranoid I fell before I had the implant! Don't feel pg but you never know!!!!!

So excited for you Wif!

Hxx
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for the job. And hope you have fun TTC when you're ready :lol:
  • Options
    We orginally said when ds is one but I've now been saying after Christmas/ in the new year. Oh hasn't agreed yet but hasn't said no either xx
  • Options
    i must admit I nearlt bought a test today because I am getting paranoid.
    POAS addiction may be starting early.

:lol:
  • Options
    We are TTC already wif! Now I have had my cyst removed it's all systems go. This is just like the old days! :lol:

• Options
    Kayecee - Wow I am soooo jealous. Hope you dont have to wait too long for your BFP.

Well I got the call today and I was not successful :cry: I am gutted. It is kind of worse because I waited 3 weeks for a no. Apparently it was a close call which is why it took so long for her to get back to me. At least I know that being a water babies instructor is what I want to do and hubby and I are going to look at what areas are available and may look at buying a franchise.

Anyway it means that we can work on making a little brother or sister for Finley and I can look forward to that. image
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about the job, but it sounds like all is not lost and there might be other options.

Good luck with the TTC, we are waiting until this time next year, but I have to admit I'm more broody now than when we were planning the first one!
  • Options
    Ah sorry you didn't get it wif but at least it has opened up a new opportunity. And, like you say, you can work on number 2.

I'm not massively hopeful for a quick BFP (which is why we thought we'd start!). My operations seems to have sent my AFs up the creek already! :0(

• Options
    Sorry to hear that Wif...must be cos you're meant to get that BFP sooner rather than later...fingers crossed!!!

Hxx
  • Options
    Sorry u didn't get the job image hopefully we will be getting our bfp same time as u, we are going to start ttc at Christmas too. I would love to now, but our house is so small we'd need to move 1st.

Jayne xx
  • Options
    thats a shame. we wil be joining you in dec too!
  • Options
    Goodness me, sounds like Christmas is a popular month for the TTC'ers! Good luck and very exciting for you all, and Kayecee. I will be an excited and supportive bystander - 2 kiddywinks are enough for me for the time being!
    xx
  • Options
    Sorry about the job wif but good luck ttc when the time comes - and everyone else too! Kaycee I hope we hear about your bfp very soon!!

If we try for a 3rd it will be this time next year that we start ttc as I'd like a 2 year gap. Saying that I've had no af yet either and we've not been as careful as we should bding so am wondering if I should do a test. I'm sure I'm not pg though!!!

Xx
  • Options
    Good luck to those of you who are going to try. I am happy to wait until baby is at least 18 months old x
  • Options
    I'm a folic acid popper too!! We're TTC again in Oct but I'm thinking of coming off pill now as it is making me feel horrid (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.) lol