Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What would you do?!

So you'll have read in my previous posts that I have a bad history of miscarriages.

I have my scan next Friday but I have NO symptoms right now (estimate 5w preg).

I'm tempted to get a CBD test and see if it is moving up from 1-2 weeks to 2-3 weeks as that might put my mind at rest.

Part of me wants to know, the other part doesn't!

What would you do?

Replies

• Options
    I think most defintely get a CBD test as it will put your mind at ease. Worrying about it (I know it cant be helped tho) is not good for you or bubba.

Get shopping! I'm sure all will be fine chick xxx
  • Options
    Absolutly, do a CBD i would

Dont worry about the symptoms remember everyone is different- you may not get any or it may hit later dont focus on that right now- i know its hard i had a m/c in feb i am currently 14 weeks and spend all day thinking how i feel- pg or not pg its mind games

stay positive and let me know how you get on, i am here if you want to chat x x
  • Options
    I'm already planning to do a second cbd on saturday which will be one week on from my first which said 1-2! All being well with that, I will buy another for the following week too. X x
  • Options
    Thanks for your replies! I have a boots opposite me so I ran over in the pouring rain and got a twin pack! Did it and it came up (after a long time!) Preg 2-3.

Fingers crossed this goes up next week. Last time I did one I had 2-3 then it dropped to 1-2 and then I miscarried.

Fingers crossed!!

HOpe you're all doign OK x
  • Options
    Yay for it going up! That can't have even been fmu so that's fab news! Really hope you get a 3+ next week! X x
  • Options
    Thanks sweetie - me too! Will update next week.

I HAVE to do some work now, keep checking these forums - it's addictive!
  • Options
    Woohooo fab news!!! Praying you get a 3+ next week x
  • Options
    Fab news hun, hope you et 3+ next week. I going to go and buy another later on today to see what mine says. x
  • Options
    Exciting stuff - keep us posted! Best of luck x
  • Options
    yeah for your 2-3 weeks on CBD. I think i culd have shares in the amount of tests i have bought. I did a CBD the day before my period was due on the 2nd August and it came up 2-3 weeks, then did one monday 8th August and it was 3+ weeks so im hoping all is well. I had a mc in May so hoping this pregnancy goes well.

Emma XX