Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Blurgh!!

Well the morning (actually all day) sickness has well and truly kicked in image I feel absolutely shocking. Even waking up during the night I feel really sick. Not been out of bed for two days. I forgot how bad it is and the thought of feeling like this for the next 16 weeks is freaking me out!! I know its a good sign but blurgh its bad!!

Anyone else feeling the same?

xXx

Replies

• Options
    I feel really queasy today and was gagging after eating my breakfast. TBH I actually like it as the more symptoms the better (yes I know that may sound a bit nuts lol)

Hope you feel a bit better later. xx
  • Options
    I don't think I feel anywhere near as bad as you, but am already fed up of waking up every morning feeling like I have a hangover! Only thing that makes me feel better is peppermint tea. I feel OK now, but it'll come in waves throughout the day. I find it reassuring though - I'd be worried if it suddenly wasn't there.
  • Options
    Thank you ladies. With both my little girls I had it right up until 22 weeks so i'm praying I get lucky this time and its goes sooner.

xXx
  • Options
    feeling AWFUL too hun =( i wake up at 3am to pee then i lay there with the room spinning till i fall back to sleep then get up at about 7 an throw up then throw up again about 9!!! yesterday i was sick at 5pm!!! i must not complain as with my 2 mc i had no sickness or feeling sick at all and i did with my DD who is now 3 =)

im loving icy cold water right now.....cant stomach any meat or even think about it ewwwww

love Hayley (7+4)
  • Options
    I'm feeling constantly queasy. I learnt from last time that I need to eat regularly to make sure it doesn't progress to actual vomiting, so I'm grazing all day. And drinking bitter lemon (you'd usually mix it with gin!). So thankfully it's no where near as bad as it was first time around, but at this rate I'll end up the size of a house!
  • Options
    i hope you guys feel better soon, im worrying as i dont feel anything!! Being to think my bfp was my imagination xx
  • Options
    Hey ladies

Not been sick but feel queasy all the time and need to keep nibbling as if I get hungry do feel like I am going to throw up! Oh the joys! But again, it's weirdly good to have this symptom xxxx
  • Options
    Me too image