Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Names!!

Hey girlies,

I know its still early, but how is everyone getting on with thinking about potential names?!

xx

Replies

• Options
    I have been thinking about names since I found out I was pregnant.

For a girl we like Emily Anne or Charlotte Anne. My name has Anne in it as well as the two grans so thought it would be nice if the baby has Anne as well.

For a boy we like Owen William or Noah William. My dads name is William so whatever first name we pick William will be the surname.

Also quite like Molly for a girl and Niall for a boy.
  • Options
    Im so fussy! (Do work in a school so get put off easily).

We like william n charlie for a boy, nevaeh for a girl, x
  • Options
    I love Annabel Louise for a girl (Louise after my Grandma, and Annabel can be shortened to Annie, which is my Mum). But I have no idea on boys at all. Completely stumped! I really liked Cameron, but we're moving to the US, and everyone there will think of Cameron Diaz, rather than the Scottish boys name... image(

Hmmm.....must get thinking caps on! xxx
  • Options
    Boys - Oscar and Noah

Girls - Nevaeh, Nyla, Alissa and our so far favorite Isla.

xXx
  • Options
    We have not even discussed names yet, I have Dexter James and Neve Elizabeth already.

I like Jasper for a boy at the moment but have no idea on girls names. With my other two we still hadn't decided when they were born, we called our son Henry for one night then changed our minds :lol:
  • Options
    Girl name we have picked is Lilly (or Lily) Martina (my Mums name)

I also like the name Amelia.
  • Options
    For a girls name I like Chloe Lilia Marie (me, ds and bro all have two middle names and Marie is mine and my mum's middle name and also my nan's name).

For a boy I've still no idea...I like Elliot but oh hates it. I can't think of any other boy names I like and it was so hard picking Jacob's name!
  • Options
    This is sooooo tough - with my DS i had a list of boys names and a list of girls names which we finally dwindled down to the finalists about a week before he was born image It was only a year ago and already my lists are changing for number two! My thinking cap is on though... At the moment i like Benjamin & Alexander for a boy and Imogen & Issabella for a girl! it will be fun to look at this thread in 6/7 months time and see how many of us actually stuck with their first instinct xx
  • Options
    For a boy love Lucas, also like Elliot, Oliver, Ellis and Logan, Rhys x

For a girl our favourite is Mya also like Evie , Lily , Isla and Harley

Quite lucky because me and hubby have same taste and we both like alot of the same names x x x
  • Options
    I have 3 boys called Dominic , Noah and Jacob not really got any boys names at the min it was hard picking anyway i like Hari (Harry) and Henry but hubby doesn't so really suck with boys at the min !!

For a girl we like Phoebe , Gracie , Sophia or Sophie and we both like all of these names as well .

It is really hard but i think as soon as i see the baby i think you know which name will suit them image

xx