Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

looking for reassurance xx

Hi girls, im looking for any experience you may have had with CBD tests. Im 5+3 so due in May hopefully. I mc last year and it has been a long, hard road to conceive again. Im also 41. Tested with CBD this morn and showed 2-3. should show 3+. Im finding this very hard and am preparing myself for the worse. I have no other symptoms.

I appreciate any stories you have and thanks for your time.

Love and good luck to you all, Tracy xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Tracy,

Just replied to your post on due in May before I saw this one. image
  • Options
    I got a 1-2 when I was 8 weeks pregnant those indicators are rubbish! Ignore them!!
  • Options
    The CBD aren't totally reliable. However if it says 2-3 that means ur 4-5 so that could b pretty accurate, maybe ur just a few days behind what u thought.

I'm sure it's all fine hun, if ur not having pain or bleeding your likely to b fine lovely.

Hard to say but try not to worry, if ur really worried talk to ur gp x x
  • Options
    They are so inaccurate hun, please try not to worry. I had a mc in July and fell straight after so was very nervous this time too, tested several time for that 3+ (the last time being at what was 6 weeks now I've had a scan) and still got 2-3. Hugs hun, please try not to worry xx
  • Options
    Thankyou all so much, very much appreciated.

Kayssis.....your experience has made me feel much calmer.

Wishing you all healthy and happy pregnancies xxxx
  • Options
    hey hun.....i didnt get 3+ until i was 6 weeks i would leave it a few more days then do another one! i would also like to say these tests arent all they are cracked up to be so try not to worry to much (easier said than done i know)

much love xxx