Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

feeling movements

hi ladies

this is my 5th baby.... yes im very very lucky we did lose one baby which would have been my partners 1st baby and now this is my partners 1st baby all my other children are with my ex husband (dont want people thinking ive slept around)

anyway im wondering if bcos this is my 5th this is why at coming up to 11 wks im feeling fluttering daily, have been doing for a few wks.....

anyone else?????

Replies

• Options
    This is my first and am only 10 + 2 so not experienced this but really can't wait to feel bubba move, even just the flutters. It must feel amazing. image
  • Options
    Hi Shedragonuk - this is my second but DS is just 1 - iam now 13 weeks and have definately felf some flutters. I didnt feel DS until about 20 weeks - such a fab feeling!!!

Best of luck with your pregnancy, your other half must be over the moon xx
  • Options
    Congrats shedragonuk!

So jealous that you can feel flutters already - I can't wait. It must be so reassuring. For now I have to put up with extreme fatigue, bad skin, and my ever-more obvious belly as reassurance! Looking forward to those kicks!
  • Options
    Hi ,

This is my 4th and im 13 weeks and i swear i can feel little flutters and things , i think we prob could at this stage its so exciting !!

Take Care xx
  • Options
    I'm only 10+6 with my first so haven't felt any sort of movement yet but can't wait to get to that stage. So lucky to all you ladies who can already feel your wee peanuts, must be amazing image xx
  • Options
    congrats to all u lovely ladies and im glad im not the only mum feeling flutters so early im loving it and cant wait for big moves so my children and partner can enjoy to,im still feeling really sick loads... hope it stops soon, ive got another scan in 2 wks i will be one day off 13 wks then im so excited cos shud see a little baby shape then yay... lol xxx
  • Options
    Same as yummymummy i am 13 weeks with my 4th and i can definately feel bubs. I metioned it to my mw and she said it was more likely to be bowel movements (lovely) but this is my 5th pregnancy (had a mc) so i know what i'm feeling x
  • Options
    dont they do ure head in this my 6th pregnancy also due to loss, and ive been feeling flutterings for wks and they look at u like ure mad xx
  • Options
    I've read that mothers who are pregnant with their second + baby can often feel the baby move earlier on that 1st time mothers. But normally from like 14 wks onwards...since the baby is still so tiny.