Forum homeβ€Ί Archived Birth Clubsβ€Ί My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can I join you???

Hello Ladies - sorry for the late entrance but just wanted to be sure!!!

We had our scan yesterday and I am almost 13 weeks and EDD is 6th Aprilimage

I will be second time mummy my DS was 1 on Friday!!

I was in the DIS 2010 forum and met lots of yummy mummy's who I am still in contact with now. I am really looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing our pregnancies/ births and baby stories over the coming months!!!

Off to find out more about you all on the old threads - Ta ta for now x

PS xx

Replies

• Options
    Congratultions and welcome to april PS. This is number 2 for us also, ds will be 2 at the end of april so hoping this baby is at least on time if not a bit early. Was in dim10 and in touch with many of the yummy mummy's from there still- 2 of which I'm lucky enough to be here with too. Looking forward to getting to know you x
  • Options
    thanks Kayssis - and how nice for you all to be back in the same group - you must have planned that well!!!

My DS was 2 weeks late so like you i am hoping this one does not leave me waiting sooo long - although he was well worth the wait lol!!

Looking forward to getting to know you too xx
  • Options
    Welcome! I'm also having number two, and like Kayssis was due in May 10 too. Although I'm technically not due in April as my scan yesterday gave me an edd of 30 March, I'm hopping between the two groups. My dd was induced 2 weeks early so I've no idea what will happen this time.
  • Options
    Hi, welcome to the group. This is also my 2nd baby but i have a little bit of a gap between them as my ds has just turned 4. Hoping he will be my little helper. I have my 12 week scan tomorow so will get a more accurate due date then.

Emma XX
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome. image

I hope you had a good first trimester. I'm about 10 weeks 2 days along with my first baby and still have nearly 3 weeks to wait for my scan but can't wait. image

I'l certainly be picking the brains of all you 2nd timers.image
  • Options
    Aww thanks for the nice welcome ladies and Gen82Uk feel free to pick my brain as much as you like - it is all still very fresh - lol xx
  • Options
    Hi and welcome to DIA im on baby number 4 !

Looking forward to catching up and getting to know you better image

xx
  • Options
    Welcome to the group PS image

I'm a first timer too so will no doubt be looking for lots of advice - finding this whole pregnancy thing very daunting so far, nothing like I had imagined in my naive little mind but I have absolutely no doubt it'll all be worth it in the end when our wee peanut is finally here!!

Emma - good luck with the scan tomorrow....

xx
  • Options
    Hello and welcome!

I'm 10+2 with our 2nd baby, due 22nd April.

I look forward to chatting with you over the coming months image

xx
  • Options
    Welcome pip-squeak!! You're due the day after meimage I'm also a 2nd time mummy, was in DIN 2010 x