Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

16 week check booked

Hi everyone,

just booked in for my 16 week check this morning. It on the 25th October. Going to take ds with me so he can hear the baby's heartbeat. Still waiting fr my 20 week scan appointment. How is everyone else doing?

Emma XX

Replies

• Options
    Hiya image

I've got my 16 week on the 21st I'll be more like 17 wks then but left it a bit late to book so couldn't get in any earlier , I will be taking my youngest so he can hear as well will be so exciting !! Been having little flutters and things but will be lovely to hear the heart beat image

I've got my 20 week scan on the 15th Nov cant wait to see how much the little bean has grown !!

Will be interesting to see how far the uterus has pushed up as well now .

Hope your all well

xx
  • Options
    I've got mine on the 28th Oct when I'll be 15+6. You can only see a m/w on a Friday at our surgery and I'm on holiday the following week so thought it best to get it in! My m/w told me to go and get my bloods done the week before so she has the results at my appointment, so I've got to see the phlebotomist (sp?) the Friday before.

I've got 20 week scan on the 25th Nov and then I don't think I have another appointment until I'm 28 weeks, it's a lot more spread out 2nd time round!
  • Options
    My 16 week check is the 1st of November when i'll be 16+3. I can't wait and really hope we can hear babies heartbeat! Then 20 week scan 29th November. Roll on November! Something tells me im going to be wishing time away constantly until April!!

Glad you ladies are well image xx
  • Options
    Mine is tomorrow!! I'll be 15+ 5, a bit early, but the midwife is only there Tuesdays and every other Wednesdays and dd is at nursery on Wednesdays. I've got my flu jab tomorrow too. My mw is always running about an hour behind so I didn't want my dd to be running round the waiting room causing chaos. She's 17 months and at the moment doesn't stay still unless she's asleep.

I've got to go every two weeks until 28 weeks and then weekly until birth for a bp check, but my next mw appointment won't be for ages. 20 week scan is on 14 November. It feels like its racing by this time!
  • Options
    Yay!

Mine is on Wednesday image I will be 16+4
  • Options
    I; ve booked mine but's it not til 8th November, feels like i'm a million miles behind you guys as only just due in April (28th!) only a matter of weeks but seems like forever!
  • Options
    ah dont worry FlirtyFilly its only a few weeks im right at the front due on the 01st but whats a few weeks between BE friends lol x
  • Options
    ah thanks!