Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Scan this week and time to tell family!

Well I spose the title says it all really. We have our 12wk scan this wednesday when I think i'm 12+4 (by LMP dates) and then we can tell the family.

We did have an emergency early scan at 7wks so seen HB already, so fingers crossed everything has grown right and is still going well. Symptoms have certainly continue to grow, as has my belly (some from overeating i will admit!).

Apart from that we have the plumber visiting twice this week, three different work contracts to complete and a whole weekend off to look forward too!

Who else has an exciting week ahead?

Replies

• Options
    Hi FlirtyFilly - ahhh so exciting! Telling all our friends and family a few weeks ago was one the best days I've ever had. I hope the scan goes well tomorrow and let us know how it goes!!

We're off on our very delayed honeymoon on Friday - we got married in December amongst the snow and it was cancelled due to grounded flights. Finally heading off again to Thailand for a week (not the rainy bit thankfully) and can't wait - although do feel quite naughty being already pregnant on my honeymoon, ha ha!
  • Options
    Flirtyfily - sounds like you have a very busy week! Hope your scan goes well, let us know. And enjoy telling your family.

Ive got a consultant appointment wednesday, a midwife appointment thursday and my gender scan on saturday so a busy and exciting few days for me too.