Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Lilypie ticker??

Hey ladies,

I know this has been asked many times but I can't find the info on how to add a lilypie ticker to my profile? I feel brave now after seeing baby at our scan yesterday and would like to add one. Can anyone help?

Thanks. image

Replies

• Options
    Hi image

You have to copy and paste the URL code from Lilypie in to the profile signature box on your profile , just click on your name in the top right hand corner and it will bring up your profile .

Hope that helps x
  • Options
    G/C but you need to access Lilypie website. Select the ticker type you like to create and follow through the instructions. At the end you'll get a group of various codes, you'll need to highlight and copy the BB code before returning to BE. Once back in BE website access your profile by clicking on your name, select edit profile and then click in your signature box before selecting paste. Once the code appears in your signature box save changes. If done correctly all your threads will automatically update to include ticker.
  • Options
    Thank you ladies. I'm going to have a go.... Watch this space.image
  • Options
    Yeah! It worked. image