Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi, room for another?

Hi, I'm 14 weeks with my second child. I've been hiding and lurking....... Until I had my scan as I had a MMC last Christmas.

Anyway had my scan yesterday and all is well, I'm a week further than I thought so I'm due 18th April, which is the day after my birthday.

Hope you are all well and I look forward to catching up with you all.

Kxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hey Kishha! How are you doing? Glad the scan went well and everything's as it should be. I've got my next midwife appt on Wed and it can't come soon enough!

Xx
  • Options
    Of course we have room image welcome!

I'm also due 18th April (was put 4 days ahead at scan) also with 2nd baby! Is your first a boy or girl? How old are they?

I'm sorry to hear about your mmc. We had 3 mcs before we had our daughter...it really is tough and makes you unable to relax when pregnant again. But I'm glad all was well at your scan image

I look forward to chatting with you over the next 6 months

xx
  • Options
    Hi Kishha1 , welcome and congrats!

xx
  • Options
    Hiya Kishha and welcome image x
  • Options
    Hiya and welcome to DIA x
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. It's finally sinking in now that my pregnancy is going ok and I may finally have my second child in April, it's so exciting!

Thanks for making me feel welcome.

Kxx
  • Options
    Hiya and Welcome, there is always room in here, everyone is so friendly and helpful. x
  • Options
    welcome and congrats, seems lots of us are getting put forward at scan from our dates, as i was put forward a week too!