Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

16 wk check today and heard the heart beat :)

Hey Ladies ,

I had my 16 week check today all is well bloods and everything came back all clear and we got to hear the heart beat which was lovely !! So nice to hear it and midwife thinks the flutters are defo movements as well so really good i'm very pleased image

Replies

• Options
    Thats great. I had mine on thursday and in this area they wont listen to the heart beat a 16 weeks!! :cry: I had just seen bubs on a scan the day before though so wasn't too bothered but its a stupid rule!

When is your next midwife appointment?
  • Options
    ahh brilliant, my 16wk appointment isn't til beginning of nov but i have an angel sounds doppler & heard my babys heartbeat at around 10wks ish, it's a great sound isn't itimage)) xxx
  • Options
    it is lovely my next appt is 18th Nov a few days after my 20 week scan so she can just check all the results etc .

Was lovely to hear and uterus is up past belly button now as well so getting big ! image
  • Options
    I have got my 16 weeks checkon Tuesday. I'm so excited. Going to take ds with me so he can hear the heartbeat.

Emma xx
  • Options
    Ah how lovely image Mine is a week on Tuesday and I can't wait image x
  • Options
    That's lovely. Still need to make my appointment for my 16 week check. Was at te hospital on Monday and heard the heartbeat. Was so exciting ad wasn't expecting it. X
  • Options
    Ooh..:exciting! Mines tuesday too emma x image
  • Options
    Had mine too, it was amazing!! image
  • Options
    Glad all is well and you got to hear the HB...it's such an amazing sound isn't it!? image

xx
  • Options
    That's great, got mine tomorrow and really looking forward to it!