Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Quietly tip-toeing in....

Morning ladies! I got my BFP on Friday (but was very very faint) and I held off until this morning and tested again, which resulted in a stronger BFP!! So, it's official, I'm pregnant!!!!! image This will be my third (and last!!) child as I already have my ds(9) and dd(2). We have been trying since November 2011 and I had made a promise to myself that if we were unsuccessful this month I would see the GP as I have PCOS. I completely skipped a period last month and all hpts were neg.... But weirdly had ov symptoms 2 weeks ago and BAM! Bit of Preseed and here I am two weeks later!!image Looking forward to getting to know you all over the next 8/9 months!! Wishing us all h&h 9 months imageimageimage

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations! I have a 2 year old too image x
  • Options
    Hey chilli,

I saw your post in ttc about your faint line, I got a faint line the same day!

I too have a 2 year old (daughter)!

We've been trying since may 2011 so very very pleased to get my bfp finally.

Just hoping all goes well as had two significant bleeds at 5 and 6 weeks with my dd and an early scan so were a bit apprehensive.

Hopefully we'll all have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Looking forward to making new bump buddies.

Congratulations.

• Options

I tested this morning and got a strong BFP on 3 tests, so I'm tiptoing in to. I think I'm just over 5 weeks so still very early days.

• Options
    Hey squirt!

Congratulations!

I think I'm approx 4 weeks 5 days.....but my cycles are crazy. I'm hoping its a sticky bean!

• Options
    Congratulations squirt and Baby Boom!! That's wonderful news!!

Hi Wilma, I see a few of us have 2 year olds too.... Seems most of us have passed the 2 year mark with our lo's and decided to take the plunge again!!

I think I'm 4 weeks, but I completely missed a period last month and prior to that my cycles have been pretty hit and miss so it's just an estimate at the moment....

Looking forward to getting to know all you ladies over the next 8 months or so.... Fingers crossed for sticky beans!! Xxx
  • Options
    Thanks chilli!

I've just bought two Clearblue digital tests image

I'm paranoid the two lines on my first response and two eBay cheapies were wrong! So digital tomorrow will spell it out! Lol hoping for a 3+ image

Can't wait to get to 9 weeks plus to get my doppler out image

How's everyone feeling?
  • Options

Hi guys, just thought I'd say hi! Got my (2) BFPs on Saturday with a CBD and was so shocked to be reading the word instead of looking at a line lol. So happy though image

Think I'm 4+2!

H&H 9 months guys!

x

• Options
    Well Clearblue digital spelt it out no mistake....I'm about what I thought (4w+6) so that's good.

Exciting!

• Options

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Congrats Baby Boom! CBD definitely spells it out good and proper! lol. Just can't wait to start telling people now! Although DD did spill the beans twice at nanny's earlier but I didn't confirm it so think they might have thought she was telling porkies. But definitely not ready to tell them just yet image x

• Options
    Yeah, I feel a lil better...still very anxious though.

Oooo your lil monkey spilling the beans! Lol

I told my dd yesterday, she clearly didn't understand.....but I'm not going to push the subject until around scan time....incase it sinks in and she decides to tell everyone her secret!

• Options
    Congratulations! My ds was just 1 in July, we tried for him for 2 1/2 yrs so quite shocked that it's happened so quickly but so pleased, only stopped bfing 3 wks ago! X think I'm 4wks and 3days x

Fingers crossed for sticky beans x
  • Options
    hi Im tip toe ing in too! got cbd today at two days late. i also have a two year old and been ttc a year (mmc in the middle)
  • Options

Hey Devon_Mummy where abouts in Devon are you? I'm in Plymouth! xx

• Options
    just outside Exeter x