Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

So happy to be joining you!

Hi ladies

Very happy to be able to finally join a Due In forum! I have a 23 month little girl and have been trying to get an elusive BFP for 14 months, after the struggle we had for our daughter I was beginning to think it wasn't going to happen.......! Due 16th April. Can NOT wait to tell people, I have so many nights out / hen nights coming up I have no idea what excuse to use for them all..!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Lolo x

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations image
  • Options
    Hi

Congrats and welcome!

We have same due date! image

It's getting really busy in here over past few days x
  • Options

Congratulations, looking forward to getting to know you. x

• Options

Congrats hun!! So pleased it's finally happened for you image happy and healthy 9 months hun! x

• Options

hi congrats n welcome

wish u happy n healthy 9 months

• Options
    Hi Lolopop,

Massive congratulations on your BFP, especially after TTC for such a long time.

Wishing you a h&h 9 months xx
  • Options
    Congratulations!

• Options

Congratulations, its lovely after waiting for such a long time, took us 16 months and I'm so glad to be here x

• Options
    Hi everyone just found out I'm pregnant with my 3rd bit of a shock and I'm due 3rd April 2013 and I feel dreadful xxxx
  • Options

Oh dear mummymartin that doesn't sound fun!

I'm starting to feel a bit sick and shaky which I never got with my first which makes me think it's a boy (already got a girl).

Also boobs massively sore, so much I have to keep an arm underneath to support them when I walk as well as my bra! - And they're only diddly too!

Apart from that, just wishing time away til the wkd so I can at least tell my Mum next wk. Didn't want to tell anyone apart from hubby since AF not actually due til this wkd, but that's based on previous cycles and know I ov'd early and the line on the test is very dark and immediate now. Still, want to get "AF due day" over with.

xx 

• Options
    My OH could wait even though I was only 4 weeks when we found out wish he had though till that first scan xxx
  • Options
    Sorry couldn't that should of been x