Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Im terrified of miscarrying..

Anybody else feeling this way? I just cant wait for these next few weeks to pass, rather quickly!!

Replies

• Options
    I hate these first few weeks. It's torture.

I am a complete stress head and so worried about baby. Roll on 12 wk scan. I'm sure we just over worry

• Options

yeah.. well, another 6 and a half weeks to go! image lol..

• Options

That's a natural concern Katie, I'm sure everyone is the same..... knicker checking first thing in the morning and all through the day lol.....

But just remember, nothing you do or don't do will cause a miscarriage... I know that won't help but really it's out of our control so may as well not worry about it.

I'm only 4 weeks gone and not even due AF til this wkd so have a bloody agonising wait ahead of me.... although might tell my Mum tonight....

xxx 

• Options
    I have a major fear of this!!

I started lightly spotting yesterday and tonight heavy spotting, brown watery fluid....sorry tmi, I told doc yest and she said I'd just have to keep my fingers crossed till 12 weeks unless I had a heavy clot bleed....Ffs!!

It's crap this early stage.
  • Options
    Totally agree. It's awful just waiting. The odds are our favour though girls. MOST pregnancies DON'T end in MC......

Fingers crossed.

Baby boom - brown blood might just be old stuff being dislodged by growing and stretching (that's what I was told last time). They told me that I should be more concerned if its bright red and accompanied by pain. Fingers crossed for you
  • Options
    The anxiety never goes I'm afraid, 1st pregnancy or in my case 4th. The worry is the same. Fingers crossed we all get through it and have happy healthy pregnancies x
  • Options
    Baby boom, I had this with my ds think it was prob implantation bleeding x
  • Options
    im terrified! i had a mmc in may this year at my twelve week scan so really worried it will happen again. when i was pregnant with dd i had sudden heavy bleeding at nine weeks which turned out to be a haemmorage and i had bleeding on and off til my twenty week scan. fortunately that was a happy ending though. i think you have to have an open mind and pma because every pregnancy is different x