Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Newbie sneaking in

Hi there. I was wondering if I could join you please. It's stil berry early (4 weeks today) and its an ivf pregnancy but we are due 29th april. Thank you. V x x

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations ladybird! Welcome to the April mummies to be group!

Wishing you a happy and pregnancy! Xx
  • Options
    Congratulations!!

• Options

Hi Ladybird you are my due date buddy... Im also 4 weeks today and up to now due 29th April. Hoping my 12 week scan doesnt change that date too much!!

How are u feeling, is this ur first pregnancy?xx

• Options

Welcome! I think I'm 5 weeks today with due date 22nd Apr. Until my scan tells me otherwise..... x 

• Options
    Congratulations Ladybird!! Welcome to the due in April forum, all the ladies here are lovely and full of great advice! Looking forward to getting to Know you over the next 8 months!!

Is this your First??

X
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

Thank you for making me so welcome. We had ivf so we get a scan in a couple of weeks so hopefully that should show a heartbeat (s) (we had two transferred) so they will give on a more exact date but my calculations are the 29, hi date buddy.

Redhotchillimama, yes its our first. How about everyone else, is this everyone's first?

Look forward to getting to know everyone.

V xxx
  • Options
    So you could be getting two for the price of one?! How exciting!! Fingers crossed all is well at your scan.

This will be my third (and final!) baby, and its just as exciting, scary and nervewracking as the first!!

• Options

Oooo you could get two babas!!! eek exciting!!!

This is my 3rd baby!! xx

• Options
    Hello ladybird!

Welcome and how blooming exciting re possibility of 2!

• Options

Hi girls

Thank you, and hello again.   I'm so nervous about everything.  I did a clearblue digi last wednesday and got a 2-3 weeks and yesterday it was still 2-3 so definitely don't think its twins. I'm really nevous that something has gone wrong to be honest.  I have on/off nausea and sore boobs and lots of heartburn.  Plus I'm only 5w2d so I'm not sure if yesterday was a little too early.  My bloods were done last Wednesday and Friday and doc was happy with them but I just feel like something isn't right. 

Does anyone else feel like this?  I've been very moody and emotional the last few days, Im hoping that these are all good signs lol. 

When is your scan mycookiemonsters?  When do I see about seeing a midwife?  I get a scan next Thursday when I'll be 6w3d should I wait until after that?

Thank you

V xx

• Options

Hi ladybird and welcome, i'm due on the 1st April if all goes well.  Your symptoms all sound spot on, I am so moody at the moment!!! I'm sure everything will go well especially if the doctor is happy with your HCG levels rising. 

We don't see a midwife here till 11 weeks so my appointment is a week on tuesday. All I had to do was ring the GP surgery and they booked me in.  I know some areas see midwives earlier but hopefully you will be on the system as you have seen the GP.  I had an early scan at 6 weeks and we saw a blob and a heartbeat so fingers crossed for your scan next Thursday, i'm sure it will all be fab xx

• Options

dont want to interupt, I am due in Jan just wanted to say to Ladybird i also had IVF and was told to wait for the 7 week scan that you will have with your clinic before contacting a midwife, just so you know what your dealing with, I had called the midwife within 10 minutes of leaving the clinic, imagine you will be the same. All the best, george

• Options

Thank you girls.  I feel a little better now.  Just need to get the  CBD out of my silly head lol. 

Thank you

V xxx

• Options

Ladybird... i am the same date as you and I did a cbd today and still got 2-3 but I never got beyond 2-3 with my son and he is 2 now so Im reassuring myself that everything is fine!!! I wouldnt worry about the CBD as I believe the conception indicator isnt actually that good at being acurate and in my experience I agree with that!!

Hugs hun, Ive got terrible sore boobs too and extreme tiredness but suffering insomnia!! Great lol!!! I have had terrible jitters today convincing myself something terrible is going to happen... wouldnt believe its my 3rd! x Good luck for ur scan hun x

• Options
    Ah thank you so much. I actually had a nap today and I'm usually a terrible sleeper. I can't wait to go to bed lol. I feel sicky on and off, sore boobs and heart burn a lot. I'm more than happy for all of these plus more if necessary lol.

You have really reassured me especially with your little one as living proof, can't argue with that can you. Lol.

When will you get your scan hon. X
  • Options

Enjoy all the naps u can hun. Im tried too but suffering terrible insomnia... I can sleep just fine in the day but night times Im tired, yawning, can hardly stand up straight (especially as my son is a terrible sleeper) but nope i just cant switch off!!!

Im at the midwife for my booking in appointment on monday... Im going to mention how bad my anxiety is and that Ive been spotting too... hopeing with my past history and my anxiety that she might refer me for an early scan x

• Options
    Hi ladybird73. At the moment ( from my dates ) im also due on 29 th april !! X
  • Options
    Ooooooh looks like the 29th is popular.

My cookiemonster I hope you get your early scan.

I don't feel very sick today but nips are killing and boobs feel heavy. Still getting twinges in my tummy and I'm weeing lots. Still really worried something is wrong though. Don't know why I just feel so detached and feel like its not real as I've hardly any symptoms. Sorry for being so doom and gloom. That's what ivf does to you. X
  • Options
    Ladybird its not just ivf that makes you feel like that, I totally understand what you mean and we conceived the traditional way. :/

It's just the not know and not seeing which messes with our heads image

Cookie - If you visit your Gp with spotting they should refer you for scan, saves you waiting till mw appt.