Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

bleeding

I have started bleeding and cramping again tonight. Did another cbd tonight 2-3 last week 3+ Think its game over. I have a feeling I can't shift. Have left a message with epac and hope they will call in the morning. I'm 6+5 so not sure if they will see me or not xx

Replies

• Options
    Oh Hun I'm so sorry to hear that. I have everything crossed for you and hope that they will see you tomorrow. Thinking about you and sending big hugs xx
  • Options

I'm sorry to hear that anxiousmummy.  I'm going through the same, started bleeding this morning and has got steadily worse.  Went to epau this evening, cervix is closed but bleeding still.  Had bloods taken and got to go for scan tomorrow.

Hope we get good news. x

• Options
    Oh no.

Hope you get into epu and everything is ok.

Fingers crossed.

• Options
    Thinking of you anxiousmummy x
  • Options

Anxiousmummy how are things this morning - has epu called? Keeping fingers crossed that everything is fine x 

• Options
    Bleeding has got so much worse. I have a scan at 1.00 but I'm.not hopeful. Lots of clots passed image
  • Options

Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry, I don't know what to say really just hope you're OK. I'll be thinking of you at 1pm, let us know how you get on we're all here for you xxx 

• Options
    Hope your scan went ok. image

Remember were here to talk.

Fingers crossed for you.

Big hugs

• Options
    Inconclusive no baby seen. Bloods taken. Come home waiting for phone call with plan of action. Not good. Xx
  • Options

Hi hun - did they say when they'd phone you? Sorry to hear about this, hugs x 

• Options
    oh anxiousmummy im so sorry big hugs x hushpuppy hope you are ok x
  • Options

Oh I'm sorry anxiousmummy.

How many weeks should you be, could it be too early to scan?

Hushpuppy - any news?

• Options
    I'm 6+6. A slight possibility its early but unlikely with the amount of.blood iv passes today.

If they haven't phoned by 8 I need to call them xx
  • Options
    Anxiousmummy I'm so sorry you're going through this again

Xx
  • Options
    Anxious mummy - any news? Hope your ok hun.

Big hugs.

Keep positive.

• Options
    keeping fingers crossed for you x
  • Options
    Any news anxiousmummy? I really do hope everything is ok.

You know I'm going through the same so please feel free to pm me if you need to chat.

Xx
  • Options
    The Dr was a dick. He said my bloods show I'm definitely pregnant but too small to see on scan. Repeat bloods tomorrow which I know won't be doubling like a normal pregnancy. I'm still bleeding and clotting and know that this pregnancy has ended as this is my 3rd miscarriage and you just know xx
  • Options
    Oh Hun. I don't know why the health care professionals who deal with women going through this can't be more supportive. Is it really toouch to ask!?!

Really hope this is just a scare but I understand what you mean about having been there before and recognising the signs. Know theres nothing confirting i can say but Will be thinking of you hun xxxx