Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnancy symptoms coming and going?

Has anyone else found that their pregnancy symptoms come and go? yesterday i had really sore boobs and was shattered, today boobs are still big and veiny but not so sore and im not as shattered. bit worried its a bad sign. on the other hand im off to the loo every five mins still and having mad dreams! (im 5+1 today)

Replies

• Options
    Sorry to g/c (from jan 2013) but I had this too at the start and convinced myself I wasn't pregnant anymore. I found I had a few days of feeling really sore and tired and then a couple of feeling fine...before it would come back with a vengeance.
  • Options
    I've been like this Devon mummy. Not been as tired for the last week, no afternoon naps and I didn't fee as nauseous on Tuesday. I even did one of my Gracie tests yesterday morning, the bfp was stronger than ever which put my mind to rest. This morning the nausea is back with avengance. Feel worse than I ever have with it!
  • Options
    hopefully its normal then! Im just being a worrier again. going to do another cbd sat to hopefully put my mind at rest.
  • Options
    you wouldn't think this was my second would you! (really cant remember the early stages with dd and my last pregnancy that ended in mc i had really strong symptoms right up to it!)
  • Options
    I'm also worrying!! Had terrible nausea on Tuesday and today feel okay?! Am 8weeks and a few days and my mmc was at 9 weeks so hoping all is well image x
  • Options

I started to feel sick at 6 weeks, I`m 8 weeks now and the sickness is GONE! I`m super paranoid about it! xxx

• Options

Awww huni Im a bit like this too... my boobs are constantly sore but the tiredness comes and goes... and although im happy my insomnia has gone im worrying about it going to. I dont remember this last time... but ive never had symptoms before 6 weeks before either.

Have u asked about an early scan after the mc? x

• Options

Hippyearthmama we have the same due date image and my sickness has also nearly gone so hopefully its because of some random hormone stuff!!!!

• Options
    hi my cookie monsters! no i haven't been to the doctors yet, think its too early and don't wantt go tempt fate. i think i will register with the midwives if i get to seven weeks and put a note on the form asking.if.an.early.scan is possible x
  • Options
    Well since Tuesday when my bleeding stopped I've had no symptoms at all....well perhaps a lil more tired but that's all.

I'm 7 weeks. So worrying....just want the next two weeks to fly by!

• Options

Hello All,

My symptoms come and go too, I have cramps and sore nipples. And today I'm totally fine no symptons at all. Im very confused. A few days ago i was so tired i was in bed by 9.  I'm awaiting a call from the midwife today to book the first round of appointments.  

• Options
    must be normal then for symptoms to come and go. i seem to be worse in the evenings, maybe cos Im tired from the day. got very sore boobs and mega tired tonight.
  • Options

I seem to be worse mid afternoon to around tea time and I keep spotting but it only happens around tea time too which is odd!!!

• Options
    yeah ive noticed that last couple of days too. i don't feel too different during the day but in the evening i am shattered and boobs hurt more. this evening i ive started off feeling sick too.
  • Options
    My symptoms come and go to. It's really worrying but I'm trying so hard to put it to the back of my mind! I'm 8 weeks today and have suffered 5 miscarriages but they were all around 6 weeks so for me to get to 8 weeks is pretty good or at least I hope it is!

Yesterday I had a little nausea start and I never thought I would say this as I have a phobia of being sick, but I hope the nausea gets worse over the next few days!

Isn't it funny how we determind the strength of our pregnancies on how sick we feel!!! A lot of women don't experience any sickness and go on to have a happy healthy pregnancy with a perfect baby at the end!

Wishing you all a happy healthy pregnancy

bm xxx
  • Options

Hello...

Im having Gas issuesimage. My tummy is so uncomfortable esp early hours of the morning.

Any suggestions to ease Gas?

R x

• Options
    i get this too. im so bloated today i look five months pregnant! not really sure if much till help as its down to the digestion system slowing. however i find it helps to eat little and often rather than three big meals x
  • Options
    I've been drinking a huge glass of orange and cranberry juice evey day and since introducing the orange I've had less problems with my tummy bloating, (obviously helping to speed up the digestive system a bit. I suffer quite badly from ibs though so am used to my tummy being quite bloated.

The other really good thing to try (I haven't yet, but use it for my ibs) is peppermint tea or ginger tea. I checked them both with the midwife (because I can't take my ibs meds but knew these would help) and they are both ok. They will of course both help with nausea too.