Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bounty pack 2

Hi Ladies

I went to collect my bounty pack 2 yesterday, from boots, I didn't realise until I got home that they'd given me an emma's diary one instead.  Is there anything particularly useful in the Bounty 2 pack?  Should I try and get hold of one?

Replies

• Options
    have you had your booking in appointment? last time i was pregnant my midwife have me the first one and then got the second one at the hospital for the twelve week scan x
  • Options
    Yeah same here...mw gave me first bounty pack and got second one later on.

There's nothing really in any of them that you need, just adverts and samples. Some rubbish some interesting. image

• Options

Thanks ladies, yes I had my booking in appointment nearly two weeks ago. I was under the hospital, and had been put on clomid for unexplained fertility.  I found out I was expecting the day before my follow up appointment so when I saw the consultant he asked me to go to my gp the next day to get the ball rolling.  He wanted me in the system early because I will be under shared care.  When I went to the docs and he tried to make my booking in appointment the midwife was booked up until I would have been nearly 10 weeks. Therefore the doctor asked her to contact us and she gave us an appointment on the Sunday.  Had all my bloods, weight, blood pressure etc done and now waiting for scan appointment.

I got my pack one from the midwife and she gave me a card for pack two which said I had to take it to boots/superdrug?  Never mind if there's nothing much in it.

Thanks for the info x

• Options

you could sign up on the Bounty site and they will email/send you the vouchers anyway x

• Options

I'm a bounty member but because I handed my bounty card in and got the wrong pack I think they'll just presume I've got it.  Never mind.

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt148d32.aspx

• Options
    This exact thing happened to me! I emailed bounty and they posted me the right pack out. Emma's diary packs are rubbish!
  • Options
    Oooo tiger lily have you got the email address you used? I couldn't find one on the website. X
  • Options
    Oh I see! Lol image
  • Options

It's satisfactionchampion@bounty.com.

xxx