Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Goodbye

As feared I am having a miscarriage. My hcg in bloods have dropped to 300. Third one in 8 months just seems so unfair. I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies xx

Replies

• Options
    Oh Hun you poor poor thing. I am so gutted for you, this is just so unfair. I hope you've got lots of support in RL to help you through this.

Did they mention whether they will investigate if there is an underlying problem causing your losses? Xxxxxx
  • Options

i'm so sorry anxiousmummy!!! you were in the due in december with me and i had a mc too. try and heal first hun then keep trying as you will get there one day definitely. sending lots of hugs xxx

• Options
    The nurse at Epac said I can get Dr to refer me for testing if I want.

She said some women don't have it and just have an early scan next time. Others take it.

I'm going to get referred, they said they can't do anything until I have not been pregnant for 6-8 weeks.

I'm holding off trying again. I have an adorable little boy and as much as I'd like him to be a big brother I need to get mentally fit before I can consider doing this again. Xx
  • Options

I am so so sorry, I`ve lost several babies myself I can totally emphathise. I hope and pray you get your sticky bean soon. xxx

• Options
    im so sorry anxious mummy x i hope you're ok, take care of yourself and hope you recover quickly x remember we are always here to talk. bug hugs and hope you have some good news soon x
  • Options

I am so sorry anxious mummy Sending huge hugs image xxxxx

• Options

Oh anxiousmummy, I'm so sorry to hear your news! I can't imagine what you must be going through but I hope you can get a sticky bean someday when you've recovered from this. Lotsa love and hugs sweetheart, thinking of you xxx

• Options
    Sorry to hear this anxious mummy. I hope u get lots of support and love. Take care of yourself

Xx
  • Options

I'm so sorry anxious mummy, i feel desperately sad for you, sending you love and healing hugs xx

• Options
    So sorry for your loss anxious mummy. I hope your happy ending comes soon x
  • Options
    So sorry to hear your sad news anxious mummy. Take care and look after yourself.

Xx