Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Got my scan date

Eeeekkkk got my scan date ... It seems ages away! It's for 1 Oct. I'll be 12 weeks and 2 days!! I was hoping it would be sooner, it's my nieces christening the day before so just hoping that I'm not so obviously pregnant!! Going to be interesting as I'm already unable to fit intoy own clothes and had to resort to maternity ones. I'm so bloated, have only put 2lb. It's going to be a long 4 weeks!

Replies

• Options

How exciting!! I am preying mine is before the 5th October as I have an 'away' hen do that wknd and it's going to be so difficult if I can't tell everyone! Sure the 4 weeks will fly by (she says in hope!!) x

• Options

congrats! must be exciting to have an actual date!

i'm hoping for mines around the same date, but not looking hopeful as not even had my booking in appointment yet image, time seems to be moving extra slowly x

• Options
    Thanks ladies I'm sure the weeks will pass quickly, think it seems so far away because it's August still, very exciting but also incredibly apprehensive. Just want everything to be ok in the meantime and that all goes ok when the time comes. Hope you get your appointments through soon! X
  • Options

I am counting down the weeks too. Mine is 21st Sept and I will be 12 weeks and 1 day. Only 3 weeks and 2 days to go!

• Options
    Oooo exciting!

I am looking forward to getting my date....I am hoping for very end of September....but 1st October would be nice too lol image

Can't wait to see everyones pics!!

• Options
    I hope it comes quickly for you! My nect one should be end of sept hopefully, it's good to know things are going well so far but I'm a long way off relaxing x