Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can I join you?

Hi All

Can I join you? Got my bfp after 10 months ttc,anc 2 chemicals!So happy to have BFP but also incredibly nervous, hoping everything is ok this time.We already have a dd who is 3.

Working out dates from lmp, due date is 29th April !

XXXXX

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations on your bfp, sorry it was a long time coming. Hope you have a healthy 9 months ahead x
  • Options

Hiya - Congraulations on your BFP... off my dates my due date is also 29th April image Im Mand, already mummy to 2 cookie monsters expecting baby number 3.

Wishing u a very happy and healthy pregnancy x

• Options
    Yey welcome mummy 060409! remember you from ttc group. so pleased you made it into due in April x im due about April

• Options
    Welcome! Took us 8 months TTC so it to has been a long time

Coming. Xx
  • Options
    Thanks everyone !

Yay devon mummy we in same due in group ..remember when we both had mc in may we said would be nice to get preg at same time again xx
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! X
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome to the April gang. It took me 18 months and clomid (although my husband jokes it was the week in Crete and fifty shades that finally worked for us)

Have a happy and healthy 9 months x
  • Options
    Congratulations!! I also know the feeling of a long awaited bfp (15 months). It's lovely to have you in team April! image

• Options

Congrats mummy060409! I'm guessing the "060409" is your DD's DoB? If so, my DD's is 05/04/09, so only a day between them! Were you in the Due in April 09 forum?

Have a happy and healthy 9 months lovely xx

• Options
    Thank you all for such lovely welcomes ladies , so excited to get to know you all and share my journey with you.

Lau89- you are correct hun , well almost lol it was my lo s due date she was born on 040409 so they still.only 1 day apart thats cook , yeah i was in that forum were u ? Xxx
  • Options

I was indeed! I was due 18/4/09 but she came 13 days early lol. It's nice to have someone here from first time round! Yay! xx