Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Missed you all.....

Hello girls,

I've been on hols for the last week so missed a few threads, trying to update myself now lol! Stayed in a lovely log cabin with hot tub - when we booked it I was so looking forward to sitting in the hot tub with a glass of wine! Shame I couldn't do either (although did have a teeny weeny little bit of wine a couple of times, it's one thing I'm craving ha!). 

How did your booking in appt go today Devon Mummy? Mine's next Tues... do you get scan date there and then or does it come through post? I can't remember what happened last time!

I also have been offered a new job starting in Oct so I know how you feel Sally, we're in exactly the same position, although you've been temping there a while so they already know you... this is a brand new company for me! I was tempted to tell them before I accepted the offer as I feel like I'm tricking them, but my Mum advised not to until I have something in writing and just figure out a way of telling them later...

It is only for 18 hours a week though (which is what I wanted)... so I'm thinking maybe this time I'll only take 4 months or so off before starting back at the 18 hours a week. God this is such a horrendous position, but I'd put off TTC earlier this year due to job applications outstanding that I thought I had a good shot at, and then never heard anything back... you can't put your life on hold for ever.

Any advice girls? xxx