Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Back to work :(

Not long before i'm back at work and I am really having mixed feelings,

I would love to be a sahm but just can't afford it especially as we will have to either extend or move house in the next wee while

Last time round I did not want to go back to work so went back for a week then went to the Dr who signed me off for 6 weeks I hated my job and was struggling for childcare.

This time round I like my job the hours aren't too bad, it;s shift work but 3 days on 10 days off 3 days on 4 days off childcare isn't an issue but I just want to stay at home,

I think I've been off for so long now (14 June Last year) and am back on 5th May (well officially earlier but due to my 10 days off and a couple of days they are owe me) I just want to cry.

I think it's because I'm off on holiday in 2 weeks for 1 week and although this has been planned for ages I always assumed it was ages away but it signalled the return to work phase.

What makes it worse I think is that I;ve just realised i'm nightshift on Christmas day. image

Oh well