Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Jack took his first steps today too! :-D (bad pic added)

Title says it all really - sorry i cannot stop telling people!! I'm so chuffed!

He has been standing for a while and can walk along on his first steps baby walker and along walls, but today i was playing with him today on the floor and when he was stood up i shuffled back put my arms out and he took 2 steps towards me! I couldn't believe it! He did it lots after that and got up to 4 steps! hehe

No need to reply - just proud mummy alert!

Sherry & Jack 10 months and 10 days

xxx

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs025.ash2/34620_453178236872_608446872_5942569_2676982_n.jpg

[Modified by: shezza82 on 09 July 2010 20:24:18 ]

Replies

• Options
    Hey Sherry, its a fab moment isnt it! George has really got the hang of it now, our mouths dropped in disbelief tonight when he wandered out of the corner and across the room, it must have been a good 10 steps, he looked so funny going for a long distance!

Really strange, George was 10months and 10 days too!!

Claire xx
  • Options
    Aw that's so good Claire, it's so funny to see isn't it!

That's so clever of george and i love the pic you updated with, Jack sits down as soon as we get the camera out! lol

He is getting a little bit more confident with it all, but won't walk unless i'm near him bless him

So exciting xxx
  • Options
    Sooooooooooooooo cute! Go Jack xxx
  • Options
    awww soooo cute! well done jack and george!
    xxx
  • Options
    Aah bless, well done Jack, He looks so comfortable doing it too!
    Must also say love the dog, is it yours? How old? Boy or girl? We have 2 Rotts, both boys, ones 8 and ones 11.
    Lisa & Lily xx
  • Options
    Aw thank you - he is getting there bless him, he is getting more confident but straight after that pic he sat down! lol
    Thank you, yes she is ours, she is 4 1/2 years old and called Roxy, They are feb dogs huh! xxx