Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

For K-Lou

I saw your post over in baby, but I dont like to post in there if you say the wrong this they dont have come down on you!

I'm sorry your feeling al ittle poo at the moment.

When Eilidh was about 7 weeks I went through what your going through now. I was really worried about her, I couldnt sleep because I was always checking in on her or making sure she was breathing. I didnt like being on my own with her becasue if something did happen I used to think hubby would blame me and we would end up spliting up. My HV noticed there was something differnet about me, she asked me if everything was ok and I just broke down.

They have tests they do, to check if its PND but all mine came back fine, it turned out I was suffering from stress. I didnt feel stressed but I must have been. It passed in a few weeks and I was so glad.

Maybe you should talk to someone even if its just your hubby, it could be stress, maybe even try going for a nice realxing massage or a pamper day with a friend.

Hope this helps

xx