Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

This time last year . . .

This time last year I had just got my BFP and was 8 wks pregnant. I had been trying for a year and when I got my BFP I was so nervous something would happen to shatter my dreams (sounds dramatic I know but its true), I spent the remainder of my pregnancy so worried but on 7th August little Bertie made his grand entrance. This year has been very eventful.

Bertie is now 20 wks and Im so happy that he is safely asleep in his cot and we are spending our first xmas with him so just wanted to share how im feeling. If anyone else wishes to share then please do

Happy Christmas everyone

Gxx

Replies

• Options
    That's so nice!

I rememeber last year having my bfp about a week before and feeling so so sick but also so excited! Being baby number 2 I knew the chaos that was on the way but also the joy!

So pleased now to have my 2 babies asleep waiting for Santa( even if James is scared of him!)

just enjoy every minute because it does go far too fast!

X

[Modified by: mrsblue on December 25, 2009 12:11 AM]

• Options
    This time last year I was in hospital with ym head down the toliet pan (yuk) I really dislike being pregnant but its all so worth it in the end

xx