Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

PND & me

:roll:Hi all,

Sorry for taking a break, but the title says it all really, and those of you who met me at the last meet up may well have gathered I haven't been my usual chirpy self of late!

Please don't be "poor you"ing me, just welcome me back with the usual vigour!, I have seen the doc (repeatedly), and after 13 days back at work (well I tried!) I am signed off for the end of term, and see where to take it from in September.

I have missed you all and the babies like crazy, I have had the snippets on facebook but it's just not the same without you to bounce ideas off, ask advice and have a moan when needed with!

I adore my little Peapy, there were some hideous days when I didn't, yet being off has done me the world of good, and also acknowledging that I needed help from family, friends and docs (not something I am very good at!)

Hope everyone is well, off to catch up on some posts and get back into the swing of things
Bets XxX

Replies

• Options
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! So happy to see you back image Nearly texted you today actually! Let's plan a summer Northern meet. Speak soon xxx

[Modified by: littlerose on July 04, 2010 11:57 PM]

• Options
    Hello my dear -

Big Welcome back.
    I noticed but you know what its just so fantastic you've felt able to post this and I'm happy to see you back on here!!

Littlerose - yep defo lets arrange a summer meet up!!

Lisa x
  • Options
    Nice to see you back xxx
  • Options
    HI Bets,

Nice to see you on here!

Ladies - please may I join your northern meet? I'm in Birmingham, but have car will travel image

Em xx
  • Options
    Hey Bets!!!

Your right near me in Bolton, let me know if you want a mini meet up before I go back in Sept x x I'm all for another Trafford meet up too

good to see you back x x
  • Options
    Hey Bets!!!

Your right near me in Bolton, let me know if you want a mini meet up before I go back in Sept x x I'm all for another Trafford meet up too

good to see you back x x
  • Options
    Hey good to have you back, and thanks for your comments on my scan pic post. Hope you continue to feel good - the fact that you have acknowledged your challenges and faced them head on is brave, sometimes asking for help can be the hardest thing in world and something i fail to do very well. No "poor you-ing from me I promise and you don't need it as you are handling things just great. You do get huge welcome and hug though
    Jo xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    hiya

i'm glad to see you are back! i'm not very good because i always read posts on my phone and it's hard to reply.

Sorry you have had a hard time but well done for seaking help.

I'd also be up for a meet up. Would be lovely to see everyone again.

Anna x x
  • Options
    Hey Bets!

Good to hear from you image
    I'm up for another meet up, would be nice to catch up with everyone again. Tis a damn fine idea and the more the merrier EmmaC2009!

Shell xx
  • Options
    ooh cool - I'll do a post about a meet up.
  • Options
    Thanks all,

some days are fab some days are pants, but slowly but surely things appear to be improving, certainly helped by staying off work and just focussing on Isabelle, and not beating myself up over having a messy house or a huge ironing pile (think my hubby sometimes begs to differ!)

Anyway, a meet up sounds like a fab idea, just posted in there. Think if it's in August we will need a cake to celebrate our mini people's birthdays!

Bets XxX
  • Options
    hey bets!!! so nice to see u back! ur posts always make me smile!
    hope u guys all have a fab time at the meet up! id love to comme meet u all but we're so far away! xxx
  • Options
    Hellooooo!!!
    And well done you!!! Its much braver to deal with it than not hunny!!!
    I know what you mean Sweetassugar, Bets posts always make me smile too!
    Wish we could come but we are "down south"!
    Lisa x