Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09

Hi girls, it's K lou

Hi girls

Hope you are all well and all your little ones are doing good.

Thought I would pop along to tell you all that hubby and I are thinking of trying againimage Rose is now just over 9 months and so if I was lucky to fall right away which i can't see happening then Rose would be 20 months.

How is everybody doing??

K xx

Replies

• Hey K Lou!
    Nice to see you back! Hows the business venture coming along?
    Cailey and I doing well thanks, she's just coming up 9 months and is such a cheeky little monkey! She is a joy to be around and makes me laugh!

I would love to start ttc again, but we're thinking of waiting a few more months.

Good luck ttc! Keep us posted with any news hehe.

xxx

• Hi hun

So pleased to hear you girls are well image Rose is doing good crawling all over the place at the mo but having a few problems with teething bless her.

It's going really well thank you, I have stopped taking bookings for now as I have just come back to work full time so will only be working here till Oct then I am leaving for good ;-0 Just needed 6 months worth of money really.

I am about to enrol on a course so once I get that out of the way and I off from work then i will start taking it up again image

xx
  • Hiya K-Lou,

Good to hear from you! Glad Rose is doing well. Teething's rubbish isn't it? We've been using Ashton & Parson's teething powders which seem to help.

Good luck TTC and I hope your course goes well. Is it a photography course?

Shell xx
  • Hi girls

After a lot of talking with hubby we are going to wait a few more months before we start TTC agaib. Yes Floss I will be doing a photography course and really really looking forward to it so I think if I get that out of the way first then I can start to think about number two image

xxx
  • Hay K-lou your back since you had rose we don't see you on here much.

• Hi K-Lou

I've not been on here for absolutely AGES! Now I've popped back on here I realise I will have to get on more often. I am back at work full time now and with a 9 month old and a 3 year old I got my hands pretty full :0)

Sam
  • Lovely to see some old faces back on here image
  • Hey K-Lou
    We were going to try again in a few months as I am still breastfeeding and then last night found out I am 6 weeks pregnant!
    Very happy but also very nervous!
    Emma xx