Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

South east meet up?

Hi girls!! We said recently about doing a meet up as there are a few of us in the beds/herts/mk area. Reckon we ought to get something organised soon!! I live on the border of Bedfordshire/Cambridgeshire but willing to drive if not to far!!
Lisa xx

Replies

• Options
    I live in Kent but would certainly like to try and come to any meet that is organised. If it was a little closer to the M25 (as thats a nightmare in itself) I would probably be able to come.

Love and hugs
    Clare & Caitlin
  • Options
    I'm in Bucks and very close to Herts- apparently 10 o'clock on the M25! I'm up for meeting! x
  • Options
    I'm in Hertfordshire. I can only do weekends as my older daughter goes to Nursery and I dont drive.
    xxx
  • Options
    Maybe London? Is that easy for everyone? It's a direct link on the train for me x
  • Options
    Hi girls, hope you and babies are all well. Count me in too, I am in Kent, Dartford right by M25. I drive too.

Lisa & Lily xx
  • Options
    Hi girls, I'm up for a meet! I live just outside London in Enfield so pretty much inbetween everyone. I don't drive so will just get a train.

Cat xxx
  • Options
    Just bumping this up- who reckons they would be able to do somewhere in London? x
  • Options
    I could do somewhere in London as where i love there is a direct link to Victoria or London Bridge x
  • Options
    Any ideas of where we can meet then? We need to get organised, lol !!

Lisa & Lily xx
  • Options
    We aren't very good at this are we! West End? x
  • Options
    I dont mind going there, but I wouldnt really know anywhere to pick, as I dont do London very often! If someone with more London knowledge picks I will be there!! Come on girls, lets make a plan!

Lisa & Lily xx
  • Options
    Maybe a Pizza Express as they are quite good with kids, but would prob need to book to guarantee pram space! Or Starbucks? x
  • Options
    Sounds good to me! Could go a pizza now actually, mmm!
    Any dates on the go?
    Lisa & Lily xx
  • Options
    What about Westfield? I haven't been there yet but I believe it's Shepherds Bush or White City on the Central Line. They have a Pizza Express there. I would suggest when we know who is coming though we book so we can guarantee they have space for all our prams! x