Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Get those choccies out of the way!

Here's your final call for a blow out weekend ladies! 1st weigh in is on Monday so will set out a template on Sunday night ready for our weigh ins on Monday. I'm really looking forward to getting into it but ask me again next weekend and I may have changed my mind! lol x

Replies

• Options
    Hiya Kirstyr! Good, some other girlies to do my diet with. Ive tried this week and was doing well, then 2 of my friends LOs had birthday parties (which I now get an invite to as im now in the "baby" club!!!) and Ive eaten birthday cake and chocs from pass the parcel as my LO cant eat choc!! Will start again on Monday with you guys!!! xx
  • Options
    Ooh great (she says while munching a flapjack), it will be good to have others trying to be healthy for some motivation. x
  • Options
    good luck ladies!

I got strict at the start of december as I had no clothes that fit! I put on 40lb while pg but have lost it all now by not snacking- except on celery which I quite like and trying to eat 3 good meals a day!

its been hard and I slipped up a few times but worth it now my clothes fit x
  • Options
    Well I started 2 weeks ago but I'm finding it hard. Lost 3lb's last week which I was pleased at and have been good this week apart from a trip to pizza express!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now the ice has gone I'll be walking as much as I can - think I did about 2/3 miles today which I was pleased at.
    I actaully need to lose 4 stone which is masses but I've set my first goal as a stone in 8 weeks so I'll be really pleased if i do that!
    Good Luck ladies!

xxx
  • Options
    Just polished off the remainder of the ben & gerry's phish food ready for the Monday weigh in!!!
  • Options
    I opened our last box of chocs last night as my mum and dad came round for a meal and I thought my little sister would polish them off ( normally she would have 3/4!) but everyone only had 1! Now I have a half eaten box, which would have been easier to resost of ot was still sealed :\?

Never mind, 2 mile walks on mon weds and Frid will start again now the snow has gone, down to the childrens centre!

Bets XxX